IGNORED

Atalanta (Europa Group Home) Thursday November 23rd

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

No way is Keane getting that excuse  - he's been as bad as the rest, if not worse. 

New club, playing with Jags - past it, and Williams - fallen off a cliff, in a team that is struggling no wonder his form is off.

He was brilliant for Burnley and is a very good player. At his age you don't become a bad player over a couple of months, you do suffer from low confidence and form tho.

I watched Klaasen closely that half. I'd be asking Ajax how much they want to pay to take him back in January. It isn't just that he is so lightweight he cannot get into game physically and pulls out of every challenge. His positional sense is diabolical. He never shows for a forward ball, and out of possession he is just aimless. I'm shocked at how poor he is watching him closely. 

And then there is Sandro, Martina, Keane and Williams, too. Walsh should have gone with Koeman, we have well and truly been robbed. 

7 minutes ago, London Blue said:

New club, playing with Jags - past it, and Williams - fallen off a cliff, in a team that is struggling no wonder his form is off.

He was brilliant for Burnley and is a very good player. At his age you don't become a bad player over a couple of months, you do suffer from low confidence and form tho.

Unfortunately it appears that Dyche makes his defenders look like world beaters.

Mee was as good as Keane last year (and is doing brilliant this year) and now the new bloke they're pairing Mee with has been at the club a few seasons and is playing great. Tairowski I want to spell his name as...