IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday November 26th

markjazzbassist

12 hours ago, pete0 said:

Think Unsworth has to be cut throat, the squads big enough to drop any one who doesn't perform and we've got an awful lot not pulling their weight. 

Pickford 

Kenny Holgate Williams Baines 

Lennon Davies Besic Mirallas 

Niasse Rooney 

Gylfi just played his best game?

5 minutes ago, Btay said:

Didn't he though? I honestly didn't watch it bit going through the comments I thought he was mentioned a fair bit...

He did.  Assist for the goal (inch perfect pass to niasse), some great corners and free kick deliveries, was pressing and defending, some link up play needed work but that will come with time as chemistry improves.

Pickford.

Kenny. Williams. Jags. Baines.

Davies. Gylfi. Besic.

Lennon Niasse. Vlasic.

No Schneiderlin or Gana for me I'm done watching them piss about gone for a bit of dogs of war mentality,  also gone for Williams in the hope that his time on the bench has put the desire in him to prove himself, and if not he's no worse than Keane so nothing to lose.

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

him out wide of the 442 was the assist and great second half performance.  also DCL and sandro drift out there so its more like they are all interchanging.

Great second half performance :lol: Jesus wept. 

And you talk about the assist like it was quality. He was under no pressure to play a pass to a player all on his lonesome. Wow. Let’s just ignore the one at 1-1 when he put it out for a fucking throw in. 

Even centrally the lad is a ghost, he’s just fucking shite out wide. 

59 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Great second half performance :lol: Jesus wept. 

And you talk about the assist like it was quality. He was under no pressure to play a pass to a player all on his lonesome. Wow. Let’s just ignore the one at 1-1 when he put it out for a fucking throw in. 

Even centrally the lad is a ghost, he’s just fucking shite out wide. 

should have had 3 assists, DCL fluffed one and i forget who fluffed the other corner.  he was putting em in there.  the second goal assist was perfect, had it been anything but niasse wouldn't have had time to check the keeper and score.  had he underhit it the counter would have been off.  had it been gana passing it, he would have skied it over the goal.  give credit where its due you cranky bastard :P

33 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

should have had 3 assists, DCL fluffed one and i forget who fluffed the other corner.  he was putting em in there.  the second goal assist was perfect, had it been anything but niasse wouldn't have had time to check the keeper and score.  had he underhit it the counter would have been off.  had it been gana passing it, he would have skied it over the goal.  give credit where its due you cranky bastard :P

Giving credit to a player for playing a straight ball while under absolutely pressure to another player under no pressure shows just how bad he’s been. A 12 year old could have played that ball. 

He found a team mate with a pass. Halle-fucking-lujah. 

The next game I think the whole stadium should give him a standing ovation if he manages to chase more than shadows. That’s the level we’re at with him it seems. 

On 11/19/2017 at 07:48, Palfy said:

Pickford.

Kenny. Williams. Jags. Baines.

Davies. Gylfi. Besic.

Lennon Niasse. Vlasic.

No Schneiderlin or Gana for me I'm done watching them piss about gone for a bit of dogs of war mentality,  also gone for Williams in the hope that his time on the bench has put the desire in him to prove himself, and if not he's no worse than Keane so nothing to lose.

Can you please move players around a bit? I keep reading this as 'Kenneth Williams' and thinking our performance will be a comedy of errors: Carry On Football.

Has to be DC-L and Sandro up-front this weekend.

Rethink if no Davies will be a big miss only person I can think of with his work rate and never say die attitude is Besic and we definitely need hard workers in midfield shame McCarthy is not ready we need some real bite in the middle which we aren't getting from Gana and Schneiderlin.

Pickford.

Kenny. Jags. Williams. Baines.

Beni. Gylfi. Besic.

Lennon. Niasse. Vlasic.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Rethink if no Davies will be a big miss only person I can think of with his work rate and never say die attitude is Besic and we definitely need hard workers in midfield shame McCarthy is not ready we need some real bite in the middle which we aren't getting from Gana and Schneiderlin.

Pickford.

Kenny. Jags. Williams. Baines.

Beni. Gylfi. Besic.

Lennon. Niasse. Vlasic.

i don't get it palfy.  you slate gana and morgan for 1. both being played together 2. being shite .  but you just put a lineup with 2 sitters?  please advise

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Why, oh why, would you choose Gylfi out wide? It’s central or not at all, surely?!

I would hope that he could link play like Barkley or Pienaar and help us keep hold of the ball better. I think he is more useless centrally than he is out wide. Get him to cut in from the right and have Kenny bombing past him leaving a proper winger on the left.

5 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i don't get it palfy.  you slate gana and morgan for 1. both being played together 2. being shite .  but you just put a lineup with 2 sitters?  please advise

Gana and Schneiderlin imo are the weakest players in our team they simply go missing for long spells of the game they offer no protection of any note to the defence or anything going forward, last Saturday was a prime example our back four where under pressure pretty much all game Palace were camped in our half like it was a training session, we need some aggression to mix it up a bit show some passion care a will to win, I've seen none of that from them two it's lack lustre to say the least, I put Gylfi there in the front of a three to hopefully be the play maker and deliver some quality, then ideally I would go with Davies, McCarthy or Besic to battle stop the opposition and win the ball and most importantly offer some protection to the defence.