IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday November 26th

markjazzbassist

Where is the aggression the fight the will to win coming from in that midfield Gana will be jogging around chasing shadows Schneiderlin will be overwhelmed and have no opportunity to move the ball Gylfi will be forced to drop deep in is own half to try and win the ball which is not in his game, he needs to be given the ball to then try and make things happen. I really hope I'm wrong and I'm left looking silly but can't see sadly.

34 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Koeman’s downfall was trying to play too many out of position... at least this line-up has players playing in strongest positions.

Other than DCL on the right wing I can only think of Sigurdssen but he played left mid for half his prem games last season. 

Just now, Bailey said:

Not really. I think Siggy is best from wide and I think Mirallas is naturally a 2nd striker. Mirallas will be trying to win the 2nd ball from DCL, hopefully getting in behind too.

No Siggy is best from the middle as a no 10, so say all the Swansea fans, Iceland Fans and the man himself.

Mirallas is naturally a inside forward and best cutting in from wide. Or at least he was, now his best position is on the bench.