IGNORED

West Ham (Home) Wednesday November 29th

markjazzbassist

14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Baines aside that might be the best back 4 we have. At least Carroll isn' fit.

I think we will line up 442 with Rooney and DCL alongside each other. Glad to see Davies back but I worry about him and Gana together... a lot!

Sorry, but any back line with Williams in it surely can’t be our best. He has arguably been our worst player of the season. 

I’d much prefer Besic or Baningime instead of Gana.  Martina on the left??  I concede that he actually crossed with his left foot twice the last time he played, but it’s a major weakness.  And he’s a lousy defender on either side of the pitch.  Hope Rooney partners DCL and isn’t all over the pitch.  Though, if he roams here and there, maybe he’ll make a brilliant pass leading to a goal.

I’ll be watching, expecting a trainwreck, hoping for a miracle - effort, competence.

34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Baines aside that might be the best back 4 we have. At least Carroll isn' fit.

I think we will line up 442 with Rooney and DCL alongside each other. Glad to see Davies back but I worry about him and Gana together... a lot!

Agree.

worried about our pace up top though. Rooney and DCL could be good if Rooney stops dropping too deep.

Not bothered about Cuco at the back, he never looks as bad as people make out and we just need someone to do a job there tonight.