IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

20 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Realistically could have only let one of Jags or Williams go - I don't think it's smart to let any central mids go given Besic's loan and McCarthy's injury, though God Davies could do with some time away on loan. Can't let Niasse go, so realistically I see why Sam wasn't going to let any of them go. 

44 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Realistically could have only let one of Jags or Williams go - I don't think it's smart to let any central mids go given Besic's loan and McCarthy's injury, though God Davies could do with some time away on loan. Can't let Niasse go, so realistically I see why Sam wasn't going to let any of them go. 

Why would you even consider loaning Davies when he can play for us like he did last night? 

Out. Tomorrow. Get the fuck out of this club.

I have many things to say about this set up, these tactics. I'm not going to waste my breath and I'm not going to renew my season ticket until this fucking fraud is out of my club.

In fact - I'm not going to go to goodison park until he's gone. Runing my club

17 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Out. Tomorrow. Get the fuck out of this club.

I have many things to say about this set up, these tactics. I'm not going to waste my breath and I'm not going to renew my season ticket until this fucking fraud is out of my club.

In fact - I'm not going to go to goodison park until he's gone. Runing my club

I wish everyone with a season ticket would do the same until he's gone.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

This cunt better be gone in the summer. 

He is 1 million percent gone in the summer and he knows it. Worrying that Moshiri is willing to give him 50 mil to piss about with though although I suspect Tosun and Walcott were on Walshes say so which means he’s going nowhere.

Tried to wash his hands of responsibility post match. I agree the players have to take flak too.  But he has to know what to expect from Keane, Schneiderlin, Martina, Williams, Bolasie. He has to know how poor we've been in the past trying to play 3 at the back. He has to know what our record is playing Gueye and Schneiderlin in midfield. He has to know what you get if you go to Arsenal and sit off with 7 defenders. 

So fuck off Sam. It was pathetic from you before a ball was even kicked. Get out of our club. 

League record of each manager - updated.

Koeman: Played 9, Win 2, Draw 2, Loss 5, For 7, Against 18, Points 8
Average per game: For 0.8, Against 2.0, Points 0.9

Unsworth: Played 5, Win 2, Draw 1, Loss 2, For 10, Against 10, Points 7
Average per game: For 2.0, Against 2.0, Points 1.4

Allardyce: Played 12, Win 4, Draw 4, Loss 4, For 12, Against 17, Points 16
Average per game: For 1.0, Against 1.4, Points 1.3

Who ever our no.1 target is get him in now - start fresh and wipe the slate. Give him the 12 games and say this is pre-pre season, gets us 8 points we don’t care but figure out who you want and who you don’t  then identify who we are bringing in and do this properly. I’d love to see the stat on how many different Defensive pairings we have had. It’s absolutey mind boggling and pathetic that his wanker is going on about constiency when all season we have put a consistent team out!

Mangala should never have started at Arsenal - away without time to bed in. I’m not ruling him out personally but that’s a Sunday league managerial decision. 

Its like being in the twilight zone, a few years ago our main concern and rightly so, was that we couldn't close a game out. That we were so focused on attacking it came at the expense of defence. 

We made some bad transfers but we had little money and had to pad out few quality signings with bargains, all in all we went relatively well and other clubs didn't dare take us lightly.

Fast forward to now and it feels like that was a golden age. The manager is a reflection of the owner and our manager has no idea what he is doing/ is well out of his depth.

For the first time ever I have grave concerns for the future of our club.

He is a deluded fool of a man. He thinks that he can change the team formation and the players around each game and expect them to be able to play together as a unit. Add to that he coats himself in an extra layer of teflon each day, to ensure that none of the blame sticks to him. If he had come out after the game yesterday and said " we'll I got that wrong" I'd possibly have some respect for him, but he's laying it 100% on the players after making changes and talking about being consistent.

it all beggars belief, we need to get rid now, there's only one way he is taking the club, and it's the wrong way.

I dont think i have ever been this dissappointed with the management team before.

then again the team is not far behind either. Gutless, scared, anxious, toothless. 

It seems as if they dont know what to do, where to be or how to act which is again up to the management but management cannot account for the lack of heart on display atm.