IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Image result for cloud cuckoo land

Do you think so, see I really don't think he's good enough to be in a team that want to get to the top echelons of the premiere league, he may look adequate in 4-5 games a season in this current poor team but he's not for the future so let's get rid of the players that can't take us further, or stay in state of mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

And before you suggest it that wasn't a party political broadcast on behalf of the conservative party😁

45 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Do you think so, see I really don't think he's good enough to be in a team that want to get to the top echelons of the premiere league, he may look adequate in 4-5 games a season in this current poor team but he's not for the future so let's get rid of the players that can't take us further, or stay in state of mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

And before you suggest it that wasn't a party political broadcast on behalf of the conservative party😁

You are saying he is a player who you don't think can get us to the top level of the premier league... that may well be the case but when we have players who are more than capable of taking us down the league then I think there are bigger issues. 

46 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Is there any vehicle for the fans to seriously voice their displeasure to moshiri and co?

Walsh can get gone too - Sam is his boy.

No. They won't want to hear criticism and to the current regime I don't get the feeling that we fans matter. So much for The People's Club. Sad times

15 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

What if the man they want is still employed a another club, especially if his current club are still involved in the Champions League (Fonseca) ?

16 hours ago, c1982 said:

If Silva’s our man - that’s great, get rid of Sam and build now but I’ve got a feeling that we really want Fonseca and will have to wait until the summer to make it happen. We need Roma to overturn Shakhtar’s lead after the first leg though as, carry on like they are, and Fonseca will have much better offers than here available to him come the summer.

Absolutely respect and agree with these points - I guess it’s sheer frustration. As long as we have a clear plan to alter the route we are on, because it’s just dire!

Honestly I think Silva is the best we can get. Fonseca might be out of our league now with the shit we are in.  Better offers from CL or Europa teams I think.

He has regularly stated his desire to manage in the Premier League

Of the top 6 there is only maybe Conte and Wenger whose jobs are under threat and I don’t see either of those clubs going for Fonseca

I would be fairly confident of getting him if we made an approach.

6 hours ago, jofanon said:

What amazes me about this dick head is the regularity in which he assigns no blame to himself.

Every management book ever will say protect your team when they do badly and when you do well then credit the team rather than yourself

Right, he has no diplomacy. That much is in his control. He doesn't care about the club at all. 

I think he knows he has been found out and can’t be arsed with the hassle. He is used to the plaudits and revels in the pay offs with shitty teams but I think building a team is past him now and he wants the easy pay offs. These next ten games are going to be close on unwatchable. Like the man says this season is a write off. Get rid before the last couple of games and get Fonseca in. I’m hoping that was the original plan all along 

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I think he knows he has been found out and can’t be arsed with the hassle. He is used to the plaudits and revels in the pay offs with shitty teams but I think building a team is past him now and he wants the easy pay offs. These next ten games are going to be close on unwatchable. Like the man says this season is a write off. Get rid before the last couple of games and get Fonseca in. I’m hoping that was the original plan all along 

Anyone who thinks the seasons a write off needs there head screwing back on....

the last 10 games we need to get Cenk settled, see if Klaassen can adapt to the league, get Coleman back fit, work out what CB’s to keep for next year.

9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

steve that would be best for both of us.  they get him to shore them up and hope they stay up, we get a real manager either silva, unsworth for the rest of the campaign or we dream for fonseca.

got me excited steve, which hasn't happened with everton for a few months.

If he blames the players each week for his own ineptitude, can you imagine the things of which he'll accuse Everton when he's fired? All the blame will be ours, and he'll be the innocent victim. This won't be pretty, but it's necessary.