IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I hope you got the names right on your arrest warrants today or they'll get thrown out of of court on a technicality:lol:.

Thank God for spell checker is all I can say, that and check twice and arrest once!!

I feel sorry for the guy, but to be fair 40,000 messages is allot to go through when your investigating 20 other crimes......There will be more revelations before this is done.

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

Matt the rest of the team could run their arses off supporting him and creating chances, but he just isn'ttt good enough to convert them. I love the guy for his effort and "never say die" attitude but he is a modern Strek or Brett Angel, no amount of team work will change that.

2nd highest scorer for us isn’t he? With crucial goals too. So I don’t agree that he isn’t good enough, he has scored goals (had some shocking misses too, im not blind!)

Just now, Matt said:

2nd highest scorer for us isn’t he? With crucial goals too. So I don’t agree that he isn’t good enough, he has scored goals (had some shocking misses too, im not blind!)

Not saying you are mate, and yes he has scored some very important goals, I just don't think he is good enough.Game of opinions tho and I respect yours.

4 hours ago, London Blue said:

Matt the rest of the team could run their arses off supporting him and creating chances, but he just isn'ttt good enough to convert them. I love the guy for his effort and "never say die" attitude but he is a modern Strek or Brett Angel, no amount of team work will change that.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Straq even:lol:.

I thought he meant Shrek.

8 hours ago, London Blue said:

Not saying you are mate, and yes he has scored some very important goals, I just don't think he is good enough.Game of opinions tho and I respect yours.

Fair enough mate, and I yours even though I don’t get it :) 

obviously id like someone with an all round better game, but if he scores he’s doing his job and that’s good enough until we can find better 

Didn’t we have this same argument last year?

All a striker needs to do is score goals... I don’t care about his first touch if he scores.

I want a forward to do more than just score goals.

But that’s his job!

It comes down to our position. We need to score goals... doesn’t matter howvat thw moment. When we want to challenge for the top four, we need more than just goals.

9 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’m rubbish at technology but watch his interview with carragher on sky sports. That’s it I’m sold. Made more sense than Moyes, Martinez and koeman in one interview. If he does what he says then I’ve  misjudged him big time 

Can't find it, can someone link it?

Interested to see how he goes during and after the next window. Honeymoon's aside I can't see the current performances getting his (short) contract extended.

I think he has done an excellent job so far, before he came we were an absolute mess at the back and were dropping down the table like a stone

Everyone knew what Allardyce was going to do and he has done it perfectly. I would much rather see us park the bus and defend stoically to get a 0-0 draw against the likes of Chelsea than roll over and lose by 3 or 4 goals every week

Results breed confidence and you can already see it coming back to certain players. I’m sure the football will come once confidence is fully restored but for now I’m perfectly happy with he brand of football

3 hours ago, Chach said:

Interested to see how he goes during and after the next window. Honeymoon's aside I can't see the current performances getting his (short) contract extended.

I feel the opposite, he will get us 7th and probably Europa and moshiri will throw money and a contract at him and we’ll be subject to anti football for more years to come till it falls apart.  Makes me numb just thinking about it.

Was never a follower of Allardyce and dreaded it when we took him on, I know the football isn'tt nice to watch but at this moment in time he is getting results, and that's what we need more than anything else.  Couldn't believe it when he changed the two centre backs, and don't know why he did it but it worked so I can't argue about that.

I think he is here just to get things back into shape, and I can see a top manager coming in 18 months time.

Was never a follower of Allardyce and dreaded it when we took him on, I know the football isn'ttt nice to watch but at this moment in time he is getting results, and that's what we need more than anything else.  Couldn't believe it when he changed the two centre backs, and don't know why he did it but it worked so I can't argue about that.
I think he is here just to get things back into shape, and I can see a top manager coming in 18 months time.

They had both been struggling with flu