IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

20 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

McCarthy broke his leg b/c Morgan let his man walk past him. Rewatch it. Absolutely appauling. Just b/c you dislike Gana does not make up for the fact that Morgan has been the worst / most toxic player out there this season.

Yea, and the point is Gana does exactly the same effort wise. Loses his man and doesn't bust a gut to make it up. 

5 hours ago, Newty82 said:

My prediction for the week...

This thread, and possibly the forum, will have a lot less posts.

Because we won, Cornish won't do the average points comparison thingy, as he didn't after the last win but did soon after the Arsenal dry bumming (although he will now, as I've said this!!!).

You trying to second-guess me?

League record of each manager - updated.

Koeman: Played 9, Win 2, Draw 2, Loss 5, For 7, Against 18, Points 8
Average per game: For 0.8, Against 2.0, Points 0.9

Unsworth: Played 5, Win 2, Draw 1, Loss 2, For 10, Against 10, Points 7
Average per game: For 2.0, Against 2.0, Points 1.4

Allardyce: Played 13, Win 5, Draw 4, Loss 4, For 15, Against 18, Points 19
Average per game: For 1.1, Against 1.4, Points 1.5

22 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

League record of each manager - updated.

Koeman: Played 9, Win 2, Draw 2, Loss 5, For 7, Against 18, Points 8
Average per game: For 0.8, Against 2.0, Points 0.9

Unsworth: Played 5, Win 2, Draw 1, Loss 2, For 10, Against 10, Points 7
Average per game: For 2.0, Against 2.0, Points 1.4

Allardyce: Played 13, Win 5, Draw 4, Loss 4, For 15, Against 18, Points 19
Average per game: For 1.1, Against 1.4, Points 1.5

Does it really matter who did what, he's still a fat useless prick, or are you trying to make a case for or against him, not sure of your angle.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Some of the shit he comes out with make me question if he really has been in the game as long as he has. 

I think he managed a big of an illusion a few years back.....

he got a load of footballers who were due for retirement (speed, jay jay, djorkaev, the spanish cemtre halves, etc) and ultimately far better than anything he could dream to manage..... looked after them in terms of training etc and let them play the way they knew.

He probably knew a little bit more than what he is showing as a manager but Everton have irritated him with their "paltry" initial offer.  He has little to no respect for us.... More to the point he doesn't want to respect us.... He knows he would never have got to manage a club like us in normal circumstances.... He wants to make us what he is used to managing. 

The conspiracy theories are truly astonishing- he’ll be getting the blame for world hunger and poverty soon. We won on Saturday- that’s alls that matters. I’m not even arsed anymore, just get to 40 points get this shambles of a season behind us get him to fuck in the summer and bring a new manager in. How we do it or go about it I now give zero fucks but just get it all done.

11 hours ago, Paddock said:

The conspiracy theories are truly astonishing- he’ll be getting the blame for world hunger and poverty soon. We won on Saturday- that’s alls that matters. I’m not even arsed anymore, just get to 40 points get this shambles of a season behind us get him to fuck in the summer and bring a new manager in. How we do it or go about it I now give zero fucks but just get it all done.

Some call him Fat Sam for a reason. 

8 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Some call him Fat Sam for a reason. 

Also- why don’t you just call him Sam- why fat Sam- you don’t call Unsworth fat Dave do you or a person you know Fat so why him. His weight or size has nothing to do with it. Part of me hope he stays just to annoy you and your over the top crusade.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Also- why don’t you just call him Sam- why fat Sam- you don’t call Unsworth fat Dave do you or a person you know Fat so why him. His weight or size has nothing to do with it. Part of me hope he stays just to annoy you and your over the top crusade.

It's  fair point - although you'll see that I don't call him Fat Sam (because many have no control over their weight and that would be unfair): I do call him Crooked Sam, though, and that's for good reason. Otherwise, I use the term "our current manager". (My reference to 'Fat Sam' was a bad attempt at a joke after you referred to him not solving world hunger.)

I'm sure it must sound like a crusade, but it's not. I gave him credit for things a couple of times; quite honestly, though, it's difficult to find things to give him credit for! He's ruining the club in every area: young players (prefers older); team confidence (by confusing them or playing them out of position); by humiliating them (by blaming them over himself); and so on. All PL teams he managed struggled or suffered relegation once he left, which is a damning indictment. I would like nothing better than to see positive rays of sunshine, but we're in a s**t storm right now. So, I'm calling it the way it is.

He’s done the job he was brought here to do which was to make sure we stay up, his contract is short so we can cancel without to big a pay off and he would have been paid handsomely for the job he’s done.

Also he convinced Walcott to join us which will be his legacy to the team which we should all be grateful for, he’s probably the best player here at the moment and we have a brighter future with players like him, so thanks for that Sam and good luck for the future, because this club deserves a better manager than you.

Now I pray I haven’t been to premature and he’s not still here after this season ends 

59 minutes ago, Palfy said:

He’s done the job he was brought here to do which was to make sure we stay up, his contract is short so we can cancel without to big a pay off and he would have been paid handsomely for the job he’s done.

Also he convinced Walcott to join us which will be his legacy to the team which we should all be grateful for, he’s probably the best player here at the moment and we have a brighter future with players like him, so thanks for that Sam and good luck for the future, because this club deserves a better manager than you.

Now I pray I haven’t been to premature and he’s not still here after this season ends 

His contract length might not be that long, but he's on the same pay as Koeman was if I remember correctly.

Hopefully Moshiri will learn from having spent close to £25m on sacking managers in the 2 years he's been here

2 hours ago, Matt said:

His contract length might not be that long, but he's on the same pay as Koeman was if I remember correctly.

Hopefully Moshiri will learn from having spent close to £25m on sacking managers in the 2 years he's been here

Might cost 6M to get shot of him which is quite cheap really considering what we’ve spent in the past, and what we reportedly offered Watford, like I said he will have been paid handsomely for his efforts.

Plus the icing on the 🍰 got us Walcott for good money 

I don't think Moshiri will tolerate failure and I expect him to clean house with Walsh and Allardyce leaving, hence us being linked with new Director of Football. I just hope for the following:

1) A manager who can get us playing "Everton Football".

2) Has a vision and can bring the players and coaching staff with him.

3) Is comfortable and has experience working with a DOF.

4) A DOF who can work to a managers system and not play their own very expensive game of fantasy football.

Hopefully with the World Cup this year we get this sorted in the next 6 - 8 weeks and announced before the end of the season.