IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

But the fans can make a difference. We've seen it several times at other clubs.

Clearly, Allardyce believes he's doing a wonderful job and is here for the long haul. 

He wouldn’t have been hired in the first place if Moshiri was listening to the fans. There were some who were fine for him to come in but the vast majority were dead against it. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The fans don’t run the club, Pad, Moshiri does. And Moshiri can be a melon. 

Of course they don’t but a lot of fans accepted the appointment because we were in freefall- there will be absolute ructions come the summer if this tit is still here. 

I don’t understand keeping him on now, especially if as soon as the season finishes - we sack him and replace him.

surey these last 10 games are ideal for a new manager to get in, have a look at the players and decide who he likes/who moves on. We need Europe as well, when you look at the size of our squad and the money we are wasting on wages it’s incredible.

Thing that struck me yesteday was that before Watford scored, Bolasie and Morgan were going to come on. In my eyes at the time, that was us settling for a draw. Morgan isn'tt a player you bring in when you are chasing a game, or wanting to charge after a winning goal. At the moment, he isn'tt a player you bring in at all.

When Watford scored, it was DCL that came on with Bolasie. Now from a losing position, we were going for a draw again.

But why wasn't DCL coming on in the first place? You know, to go for all 3 points?

And that's the issue. The mentality is all wrong. We were going to settle for a draw away at Watford! This is why we are getting smashed by the top 6. Mentally, we have no chance at all.

We need to get all our points at Goodison because away from the Grand Old Lady, this lot have self detonated.

6 hours ago, Btay said:

I don’t understand keeping him on now, especially if as soon as the season finishes - we sack him and replace him.

surey these last 10 games are ideal for a new manager to get in, have a look at the players and decide who he likes/who moves on. We need Europe as well, when you look at the size of our squad and the money we are wasting on wages it’s incredible.

If Silva’s our man - that’s great, get rid of Sam and build now but I’ve got a feeling that we really want Fonseca and will have to wait until the summer to make it happen. We need Roma to overturn Shakhtar’s lead after the first leg though as, carry on like they are, and Fonseca will have much better offers than here available to him come the summer.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Thing that struck me yesteday was that before Watford scored, Bolasie and Morgan were going to come on. In my eyes at the time, that was us settling for a draw. Morgan isn'ttt a player you bring in when you are chasing a game, or wanting to charge after a winning goal. At the moment, he isn'ttt a player you bring in at all.

When Watford scored, it was DCL that came on with Bolasie. Now from a losing position, we were going for a draw again.

But why wasn't DCL coming on in the first place? You know, to go for all 3 points?

And that's the issue. The mentality is all wrong. We were going to settle for a draw away at Watford! This is why we are getting smashed by the top 6. Mentally, we have no chance at all.

We need to get all our points at Goodison because away from the Grand Old Lady, this lot have self detonated.

We settle for a draw in every single game we play under this man. He just hopes we'll nick a goal to win them from a punt up the field. It's embarrassing. 

Seeing Schneiderlin coming on at that point sent me ape shit. I could not believe what I was seeing (well, I could to be honest!).

Just to make everyone feel better -

This fella has zero fucking ambition beyond a paycheck. Fuck. Him. Off. Now.

What if the man they want is still employed a another club, especially if his current club are still involved in the Champions League (Fonseca) ?

If Silva’s our man - that’s great, get rid of Sam and build now but I’ve got a feeling that we really want Fonseca and will have to wait until the summer to make it happen. We need Roma to overturn Shakhtar’s lead after the first leg though as, carry on like they are, and Fonseca will have much better offers than here available to him come the summer.

Ha ha I should have read the rest of the thread before replying !

Every game that this odious prick manages us is a damning statement of just how Everton have slipped..... nothing to do with money - all about decision making.

Get him out of our club now. Enough is enough.

In another season with different permutations we would be getting relegated under this clown. 

The players need addressing too. A team of psychologists need to do some work on many of them. Clear the decks. 

Thing that struck me yesteday was that before Watford scored, Bolasie and Morgan were going to come on. In my eyes at the time, that was us settling for a draw. Morgan isn'ttt a player you bring in when you are chasing a game, or wanting to charge after a winning goal. At the moment, he isn'ttt a player you bring in at all.

To be fair if your intention is to settle for a draw the last player you would bring on is Bolasie

3 hours ago, c1982 said:

Would you choose Silva after watching Watford yesterday? As Deeney said to the press, it was dire from both teams. 

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Would you choose Silva after watching Watford yesterday? As Deeney said to the press, it was dire from both teams. 

Yes, as he’s not their manager so he didn’t have any influence on yesterday. I’ve seen enough of Silva, at Hull last season and Watford this, before we rocked the boat, to think he’ll be an exciting manager for us - I’d definitely have him here.... BUT Fonseca, although a risk, could be an incredible coup. Either will do me just fine.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

We settle for a draw in every single game we play under this man. He just hopes we'll nick a goal to win them from a punt up the field. It's embarrassing. 

Seeing Schneiderlin coming on at that point sent me ape shit. I could not believe what I was seeing (well, I could to be honest!).

Just to make everyone feel better -

This fella has zero fucking ambition beyond a paycheck. Fuck. Him. Off. Now.

I saw that tweet yesterday and that makes it clear as to how bad we have been under him. I expected us to be tighter at the back but we aren't. We are creating less and the general play is shite. This is why Allardyce is boring! 

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair if your intention is to settle for a draw the last player you would bring on is Bolasie

If you are bringing on Bolasie, I would argue that you have no intention of trying to win!

Allardyce sets the team up for 0-0 and hopes we might occasionally nick one, regardless of whether we are home or away, or playing Tranmere or Barcelona he is serverly lacking in tactical abilities you need to go out and try to win a game.

He was brought here for those reasons, make us hard to beat and keep us in this league whilst the board are hopeful securing a replacement, if they are not and they’ve got any designs on him staying on after this season, then I for one will not be engaging in anything too do with this club until he has gone, I’m quite aware that may please most of you and some may start up keep Allardyce thread.

Yesterday was a telling endorsement to his philosophy defend when there is nothing to defend against, the 1st half was a dire bore both teams set up to defend, in the 2nd half the Watford manager realised this game was for the taking and went for it with positive subs, Allardyce should have said we can win this and made changes to take the game. 

All he did was to react to there more offensive moves before they scored, to try and make us more defensive by putting Schneiderlin and Bolassie on, Bolassie would have been told to concentrate more on backing up Cuco than getting forward. 

It’s time for him to go he’s for filled his brief. 

Sam it appears we are stuck with each other until the end of the season. Just incase you read this here are a few thoughts that will make the time a lot easier for all of us:

1) Stop playing Rooney when he is out of form. His short passing game is shocking and he is adding little to the team please play Siggy in there where he can do a better job.

2) Stop switching center backs around, pick 2 and play them. I vote Holgate and Keane as they both have a future with us ahead of them.

3) Stop playing Niasse as a starter, his lack of quality is obvious and it is hindering us as an attacking force. As a stat man please see the one about us having less shots than 11 of our last 14 opponents.

4) Start using Cenk, we signed him and he needs game time, whether this is starting or from the subs bench I leave to you, but he needs to be playing.

5) Which means that if your not going to start Cenk then use DCL as I think we would like to see him play upfront along with Walcott and Vlasic in an attacking 3.

6) This leads me on to using wingers as wingers not "make do players" so please use Vlasic or even Bolasie (but ideally Vlasic) with Theo and DCL in an attacking 3.

7) We are not a bottom 3 club, we want to see our teams go for the win when we have the chance, so sticking Schneiderlin on when we are 0 - 0 in a game we can win is not acceptable, just like starting a back 5 against West Brom or a uber defensive set up against Bournemouth when they are struggling. 

8) You put Garbutt in the squad so lets use him shall we, just to give him a chance to see if he can do a job for us.

So follow these 8 simple points and when you do leave in the summer it wont be in total ignominy, just some ignominy.

PS - If you could stop talking crap that would help, if you cant manage that the to quote Clement Attlee "A period of silence on your part would be welcome"

Go now please Sam, its mine and my sons first year as a season ticket holders, we would like to renew and continue to support this great club, but while your here, it's In question.

You have a reputation for making teams difficult to beat, clearly that ability has passed, so be honest with yourself, that is if you have the ability to do so, and not continue to be delusional, and do the decent thing for everyone who loves this club.

31 minutes ago, nutmegwolf203 said:

What does he know?

MF Idrissa Gueye, 7 -- His importance to the team is never clearer than during these lifeless collective outings. Won a game-high nine tackles while trying to plug the gaps left by others.

23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

What does he know?

MF Idrissa Gueye, 7 -- His importance to the team is never clearer than during these lifeless collective outings. Won a game-high nine tackles while trying to plug the gaps left by others.

That could be damning for us if it was fact that he is our best player, it would condemn us to a bleak future, fortunately he isn’t and when he and few others get moved out we can look to improve.