IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

Fuck knows what's going on I'm actually feeling very disinterested with it all at the minute 

Same shite served up by another clueless cunt, I've said in other threads what is this obsession with two defensive/sitting midfielders it's a waste of time Koeman did it now this plank 

We should be dry bumming sides like West Brom who are absolutely shite, something needs to happen in the summer and something drastic 

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

but when was the last time we saw any movement?

This? It's not the whole game and it's not v prem opposition (though they're currently second in the Croatian league so no mugs). We had high press and snapped at them at every opportunity, we had energy and intent all over the pitch; fuck knows where it's gone.

Read the MOTM thread...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/topic/28658-man-of-the-match-v-hajduk-split/?tab=comments#comment-591361

18 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Interesting read - and read the match day thread too. Keane and Klaassen getting good write ups. I do wonder if Klaassen could do something given the chance with players like Walcott and Bolasie ahead - surely couldn’t do as bad as Schneiderlin...

we need an intelligent passer in the middle, it could work.  he just needs to improve on the defensive aspects of the game.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

Interesting read - and read the match day thread too. Keane and Klaassen getting good write ups. I do wonder if Klaassen could do something given the chance with players like Walcott and Bolasie ahead - surely couldn’t do as bad as Schneiderlin...

I don't think it would be a bad thing to see either him or Davies. 

I was expecting those two to dovetail but instead neither of them are spending much time on the field.

40 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

we need an intelligent passer in the middle, it could work.  he just needs to improve on the defensive aspects of the game.

A 4x2 plank would improve our defence at the moment, we have to try something different.

The other thing that vid shows is how much we need Baines back, even short term. He may be getting on and not  be around for long but given the right surroundings, teammates and freedom he's still a damn fine player; well he was five months ago so he's not going to have become decrepit in the meantime.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was for the latter, for sure.

No, think it was almost definitely the latter. Think it was coz it was like for like and we were taking a striker off.

Now Silva is free do we pay Allardyce off and get Silva in it would be a lot cheaper to do that than what we offered Watford in compensation, he was Moshiri's first choice let's hope he's got the balls to fuck Allardyce out, because we won't progress with him and this could be the chance we've all been waiting for, goodbye Sam hello Marco.

29 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Now Silva is free do we pay Allardyce off and get Silva in it would be a lot cheaper to do that than what we offered Watford in compensation, he was Moshiri's first choice let's hope he's got the balls to fuck Allardyce out, because we won't progress with him and this could be the chance we've all been waiting for, goodbye Sam hello Marco.

That won't happen. We'll be lucky if this board can get rid of Allardyce at the end of his 18 months. 

4 minutes ago, Loose said:

That won't happen. We'll be lucky if this board can get rid of Allardyce at the end of his 18 months. 

If it doesn't happen Moshiri can fuck off his poor decisions will see us relegated, this could be the best opportunity he's going to get to get a better man in, if he doesn't take it it will speak volumes that we have an owner with all the gear (money) and know idea.

Also I think it would be fair to say that he would attract better players with his style of football, something Sam will struggle with we will end up with average players on big contracts under Allardyce, although performances and results don't belie this we have some quality players in our squad we just need the right man to get it out of them, I think the last six games have shown us Allardyce is not that man maybe Silva could be, if the board want to progress Allardyce needs to be replaced now that there's an option.

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Were people booing because it was Niasse for Tosun or because it was like for like rather than Niasse and Tosun together? I thought it was the latter?

I would say the latter.

At the time I was a bit confused by it. But then realised at 1 down, we should have taken the ghost of Schneiderlin off and gone for it.

Allerdyce justified it by saying we got a valuable point out of it. Lost a couple of points with me there Sam...we should be getting all 3 at home against WBA.

Wrong mindset. Which is worrying.

8 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I would say the latter.

At the time I was a bit confused by it. But then realised at 1 down, we should have taken the ghost of Schneiderlin off and gone for it.

Allerdyce justified it by saying we got a valuable point out of it. Lost a couple of points with me there Sam...we should be getting all 3 at home against WBA.

Wrong mindset. Which is worrying.

I said that a week ago he will consider a draw a good result at home against one of the poorer teams in the league, can we really carry on with a manager who lacks the will and desire to win games because his fear of losing is stopping him from trying to win, we can't and won't progress with that mentality let's get rid.