IGNORED

Arteta - Not A Left Winger!

Cloud

I would love him in the center, And having him on the right wing isn't ideal, but i would like him there, But not Left Wing! Yesterday showed that he just didn't get into the game at the start, and then switched with Davies and went right wing and then he started getting more of the ball, I dont see why Moyes Wont play Arteta and Cahill Center Mid. I know that tjere isn't a Defensive player there, but Cahill Always gets back and Arteta doesn't always bomb forward does he, he normally gets the ball and pass it out wide or put a killer through ball the defence.

I feel he is just wasted as a wide man. I know that he has had some good games on the left wing and the right wing, but i would like moyes to just give it a try. Same with VDM, He isn't a Left winger, and i would prefer him on the right.

i agree that Artetas best position is in the middle, but we would get caught short if it was just him and Cahill. id have him on the right personally.

VDM - he may be right footed, but the lad has played left wing his whole career

46356[/snapback]

He hasn't, He always played Right wing for Inter didn't he? :mellow:

Trouble is we are weak when he plays middle, I'll be glad when Hibbo is back so Neville can get back in the middle of the park.

as much as i like Carsley, he is not the same player he was, he was at fault for Watfords goal, and Macarthy just brushed him aside for Blackburns goal.

Trouble is we are weak when he plays middle, I'll be glad when Hibbo is back so Neville can get back in the middle of the park.

as much as i like Carsley, he is not the same player he was, he was at fault for Watfords goal,  and Macarthy just brushed him aside for Blackburns goal.

46730[/snapback]

your right there, he could have stuck his leg out and it would have prevented the goal

He hasn't, He always played Right wing for Inter didn't he?  :mellow:

46357[/snapback]

nah, he's played left most his career

and i've been sayign arteta for center for ages, but we need neville, i'd play neville and arteta, with davies and VDM on the sides

Edited by CraccerC

Isn't this part of the great debate as to whether to have flair or steel, as an Englishman I go for steel everyday of the week. But I was brought up on a diet of Martin Dobson Jimmy husband and the like.

I think the world of Arteta, but every successful side has an enforcer which I feel we are missing.

ATB

Mac