IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Our old stadium) Sunday December 10th

markjazzbassist

52 minutes ago, London Blue said:

There are many fantastic ways to get hammered, this is not one of them, although it may require us to get hammered after the match!

If it wasn't an early KO I'd be advocating getting hammered before the match!

Actually scrub that early KO stuff; buy a bottle of gin and set your alarm early:unsure:.

10 minutes ago, nogs said:

I'm fascinated to know how Allardyce plans to solve the conundrum of our CBs having zero pace and their forwards being lightning. 9 men on the six yard line maybe? 

Holgates the only one with pace and he’s a bit nervy.

i think Baines would get slaughtered here. I can’t tell if Cuco is fast because he jogs half heartedly to everything 😂

16 hours ago, MikeO said:

If it wasn't an early KO I'd be advocating getting hammered before the match!

Actually scrub that early KO stuff; buy a bottle of gin and set your alarm early:unsure:.

not keen on gin but I do have dark rum, black rum, pernod and whiskey here (meant to be for Christmas but what the heck ;)

That fills me with Optimism to be honest.

We have been desperate for man management for a long time and it sounds like finally we have a management team that u derstabds the need. I know a lot of fans don’t agree with it, but I honestly think that performances on a football pitch are just as much to do with morale than any ability.

And the management team need to recognise that people are individuals. One person responds to a rousing speech, while another responds to a pat on the back to tell them everything is alright. 

Has nothing to do with being soft or being hard, it’s just about being different. I have witnessed the toughest guys I know in tears and the softest lads standing up for themselves. It just takes the right words.

Making the club a happy place to be will only make our squad stronger and better.