IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Our old stadium) Sunday December 10th

markjazzbassist

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Same here... bromborough.  

Just had a floor fitted first thing - bloke came from Chester and it' throwing the snow down there by all accounts 

Ah Bromborough. My old queen lives just up the road in New Ferry...well, she says it's New Ferry...I don't think it is, she lives over the road from the actual New Ferry but includes it in her address to sound posher.

You ever go to the Village Inn? She's worked there for donkeys years.

Edit: slightly wrong. She is in New Ferry...just...its Port Sunlight she lives over the road from. I think she tells people she lives in Port Sunlight!

44 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Ah Bromborough. My old queen lives just up the road in New Ferry...well, she says it's New Ferry...I don't think it is, she lives over the road from the actual New Ferry but includes it in her address to sound posher.

You ever go to the Village Inn? She's worked there for donkeys years.

Edit: slightly wrong. She is in New Ferry...just...its Port Sunlight she lives over the road from. I think she tells people she lives in Port Sunlight!

Port sunlight... yep I know it well. The village inn? As in part of the village hotel?

22 hours ago, pete0 said:

Any one without pace or a decent positional sense will struggle against their forwards. Ideally we'd have Davies and McCarthy with a sitter barking instructions. 

More concerned we'll have one big chance and DCL will miss it. Goal scorers are too valuable to be sitting in midfield. 

Davies is a snail obscenely slow for a lad of his build and size