IGNORED

Aaron Cresswell

1 hour ago, Btay said:

I’d rather us go for Shaw on loan and see how he looks - then in the summer look at Sessengon @ Fulham and if he is ready to step up or if Shaw has done well enough to keep him.

With you on this one, think Shaw just needs a run of games. Think Utd would rather sell than loan and Newcastle are sniffing round. 

Sessengon's nailed on for spurs.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

I’d rather us go for Shaw on loan and see how he looks - then in the summer look at Sessengon @ Fulham and if he is ready to step up or if Shaw has done well enough to keep him.

Never really got the Shaw hype if I'm honest. An OK player but a bit of a flash in the pan.

I hope we're keeping an eye on Chilwell at Leicester because the likes of Sessegnon and Tierney are probably unrealistic.

We'll end up with Van Aanholt :lol: 

On 02/12/2017 at 20:15, Romey 1878 said:

Never really got the Shaw hype if I'm honest. An OK player but a bit of a flash in the pan.

I hope we're keeping an eye on Chilwell at Leicester because the likes of Sessegnon and Tierney are probably unrealistic.

We'll end up with Van Aanholt :lol: 

I think Shaw was solid ( before injury ) hence the loan shout. Adds a bit of height for set plays as well. 

Ideally i really hope kenny is drilled on his left foot. They say he can play left back equally as good and to have him and Coleman bombing on wouldn’t be so bad 

12 hours ago, Btay said:

I think Shaw was solid ( before injury ) hence the loan shout. Adds a bit of height for set plays as well. 

Ideally i really hope kenny is drilled on his left foot. They say he can play left back equally as good and to have him and Coleman bombing on wouldn’t be so bad 

That would be ideal but players don’t come often like that. Apart from llahm 

I'm surprised there aren't more right-footed left fullbacks (due to a lack of left-footers overall). When I first started playing I was used in that position and developed a solid left peg after consistent practice. These guys train every single day, so you'd think the transition wouldn't be so difficult.

Obviously, it's not that simple, but I'm just making a slight juxtaposition.

• 4 months later...