IGNORED

Richarlison

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

It's about $45m at the current rate.

Yes and still well short of the 52m he kept saying.  Maybe he was speaking in Liberian dollars.

richarlison was excellent. He works hard on both ends of the pitch and scored 2.  He fluffed that pass on the break but he is young and will learn.  Great start and I know the fans will be behind him.

10 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yes and still well short of the 52m he kept saying.  Maybe he was speaking in Liberian dollars.

richarlison was excellent. He works hard on both ends of the pitch and scored 2.  He fluffed that pass on the break but he is young and will learn.  Great start and I know the fans will be behind him.

I imagine its based on £40mil which is the figure most widely reported here. A quick Google says it comes to around $51mil?

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Not to be a downer but I think the wolves game did prove what I was saying about his lack of left foot and using the outside of his right all the time - I.e Walcott pass that he scuffed.

He had a few goals with his left at Watford.

Love this lad already.  In Brazilian terms he is very much like willian... hard working but physically strong with plenty of pace and technical ability. 

If he clicks with Bernard we will see some very special things.  Tosun can be an extremely effective pivot for them as he has proven how good he is at holding play up.  Genuinely very excited. 

57 minutes ago, Hodders95 said:

Jesus two great games for us and still moaning about his left foot. 

When it means he puts the ball in the box with his right foot and it messes up what would’ve been a simple pass with his left foot to make almost a certain goal, then yeah I’ll moan about that. 

I kind of expect a professional footballer to at least be capable on his weaker foot to be honest. Weird, I know.