Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Richarlison

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Most people don’t and still know what he said. 

He said that by paying £40m for him we ruined the transfer window. 

Most people clearly pay him more attention than I do then, and have a better memory for that kinda shite (thank you for clarifying)

You are a grumpy git lately :rolleyes:

Brazil 3 - 0 Bolivia 

Richarlison started on the right of a front 3.

Earned Brazil a penalty (handball from his pass) for the first that Coutinho converted.

Played the ball into the penalty area for Firmino to cross to Coutinho to head into an open net for the 2nd.

Taken off in the 82 min for Willian.

Good performance overall from him. Happy days, continues to improve as a player.

He looked pretty good last night. Was interchanging with Firmino on the right wing and central. Really good hold up play and he was active and dangerous for most of the match.

11 minutes ago, Keith B said:

He looked pretty good last night. Was interchanging with Firmino on the right wing and central. Really good hold up play and he was active and dangerous for most of the match.

Booed by their own fans and ground only 70% full though, not sure why.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Booed by their own fans and ground only 70% full though, not sure why.

Typical Brazil shit. It was 0-0 at half, even though Brazil had most of the ball and a bunch of shots. So they booed them off the pitch, which I thought was very harsh. But when you are Brazil, you are expected to score six bangers each half. Not sure why it wasn't a sell-out. Apparently they are playing these Copa Americas basically every non-world cup summer so it could be a little bit of event fatigue combined with a less than exciting opponent. Bolivia is a fine side, but not moving the needle like Argentina or Columbia, probably.

13 hours ago, Keith B said:

Typical Brazil shit. It was 0-0 at half, even though Brazil had most of the ball and a bunch of shots. So they booed them off the pitch, which I thought was very harsh. But when you are Brazil, you are expected to score six bangers each half. Not sure why it wasn't a sell-out. Apparently they are playing these Copa Americas basically every non-world cup summer so it could be a little bit of event fatigue combined with a less than exciting opponent. Bolivia is a fine side, but not moving the needle like Argentina or Columbia, probably.

I'm not aware of any Bolivian players in the Premier League, though. Maybe their players would be lower-cost targets.

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'm not aware of any Bolivian players in the Premier League, though. Maybe their players would be lower-cost targets.

They would struggle for permits wouldn’t they?

Could Charley play in the number 10 role. His assists for Brazil would suggest so.   

Leao /dcl                     

Bernard              Charley           Neres 

Gomes  gilfi 

Digne         Zouma    Keane     Coleman 

Pickford 

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

To be honest I’m not aware of any Bolivian players period. 

Into the semi finals. Hopefully we will see a Brazil - Columbia final so one of our players comes back with a winners medal. 

Also, hopefully he will have recovered before the final! 

1 minute ago, DavisJD said:

Came on in the second half for Firmino with Brazil up 2-1 and a man down with G Jesus sent off.

Did a job, held the ball up well, kept it in the corner to run the clock.

Oh... and slotted home the 3rd from the penalty spot to seal the game. 

Made up for him, rest up, big season ahead.

Ah crap I meant to watch that, got my times wrong.

24 minutes ago, sibdane said:

Pretty cool that, he always gives it the big "I am" on the pitch (which is fine, seems to be working for him:lol:) but good to see he's not like that in his private life.

23 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

No one other than Richarlison himself has anything to do with it, it's how he's been since he started.

Regardless it’s good to see our players conducting themselves this way. 

14 hours ago, Haiku said:

I wouldn't pose for a picture, but still a great stuff from Charlie.

I get that, but it might be to raise the awareness of the issues. 

He seems a very caring lad, him calling out the government for better education a few weeks ago too. 

This lad is just not my cup of tea at all. He couldn't beat a fucking egg, never mind his man. I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if we sold him soon and brought in another winger, and I mean a proper winger and not someone that just plays out wide.

Not sure what his best position is. I think he is more suited to left and getting his shots off. He is one of those players that hasn’t got the dribbling ability or the rapid pace of other players. When is off form he is really off form but when he is on form he will get you a run of goals. I get what you mean Romey but I think we have to sort out the entire forward line to get the best out of him. 

43 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

He looked clumsy last night, definitely shouldn't start in the Carabao.

That was my initial reaction too, but it could be a game to give him confidence.

i'm starting to think he might actually be a CF.  i don't think he can make the intricate and cutting runs from the wing.  maybe 442 with him and kean up top, use their pace.  or put him back on the left where he was more effective last year, maybe that is it.

51 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

One of the weirdest games from a player in a long time.

He spent the game sulking. On his knees so many times, look annoyed when Iwobi went off before him. Had the ball in dangerous places so many times, but cut back inside every time, or even went backwards. The crowd were calling for him to be subbed all match.

Then goes and shuts us up with an beautiful finish and very nearly gets a hat trick.