IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I was hoping that the striker we'd sign would be someone proven in this league tbh. Not another hit and hope.

9 minutes ago, Makis said:

At that price Troy Deeney would probably be the best we could hope for.

Like Makis says, I'm not really sure who would be available. Giroud doesn't want to come here, Batshuayi doesn't appear to be available and then who is left? King is out of form at the moment and then everyone who might be available hasn't really shown that they can score 10-15 or more goals a season (unless you want to take a chance on a sick note like Sturridge/Welbeck/Carroll).

From what I have seen of this lad (albeit on Youtube) he does at least look like a footballer, unlike Niasse!

16 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Apparently he’s going to Bayern now (or so Twitter says) he’s also allegedly playing tonight for Besiktas so it can’t be even close to being done whoever he’s going to.

Bayern have Wagner going to them on Jan 1st so I doubt that and of course he’s playing for his team tonight as he can’t sign a contract with us until 1st Jan. Watch him get injured tonight!!!

5 minutes ago, Ceyhun said:

Hello guys, Im a besiktas fan from Istanbul so let me give some info. :)

First of all if he was playing at germany or any other euro country you would pay much much more. Euro has good value here so club needed this kind of money. We also earn lots from CL but still it was time to send him away. He is great player and also great person. He can do alot at premier league.

We bought him very cheap, he was 2nd option for most of his career at besiktas but he keeps improve improve. he started his football career at germany then come to turkey. He never gives up and always looks to improve himself he also have very good character which i cannot say for many other good players. This year he was amazing at CL, he will add more be sure about it. Everton is also good place for him so im happy for Cenk, he deserved to play on better leagues. 

Thanks for the input :)

48 minutes ago, Ceyhun said:

Hello guys, Im a besiktas fan from Istanbul so let me give some info. :)

First of all if he was playing at germany or any other euro country you would pay much much more. Euro has good value here so club needed this kind of money. We also earn lots from CL but still it was time to send him away. He is great player and also great person. He can do alot at premier league.

We bought him very cheap, he was 2nd option for most of his career at besiktas but he keeps improve improve. he started his football career at germany then come to turkey. He never gives up and always looks to improve himself he also have very good character which i cannot say for many other good players. This year he was amazing at CL, he will add more be sure about it. Everton is also good place for him so im happy for Cenk, he deserved to play on better leagues. 

What’s the word your end- is it done 100%?

8 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

"...manager of Besiktas' opponents..."

Weird way to put it. Why would the opposition manager know?

My guess is be was probably asked about his thoughts on it and things have been taken out of context.

However, one of his fellow players tweeted something saying goodbye.