IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

On 1/21/2018 at 11:56, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yeah he had absolutely no service in to him all game , didn’t help that both out full backs had an absolute nightmare and neither offered anything going forward

Can't remember how many times we've written that over the years

1 minute ago, Quinn31 said:

One match with another at the weekend

It’s not that he didn’t start, it’s that an inexperienced kid was brought on tonight while we were under pressure and you’d have thought the more experienced striker would be what the manager would want. 

Also, our manager hasn’t exactly talked about him in glowing terms since his arrival. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

It’s not that he didn’t start, it’s that an inexperienced kid was brought on tonight while we were under pressure and you’d have thought the more experienced striker would be what the manager would want. 

Also, our manager hasn’t exactly talked about him in glowing terms since his arrival. 

It would appear our manager will play anyone with PL experience above all else - if his nan had more PL time than Cavani, he'd probably put her on instead of Cavani.

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Someone told me the other day that he’s light years off the pace in training- can’t keep up and is way below the standard. Might be shite like but he told me this Tuesday- also told me the team on Tuesday which was spot on.

How many years has he been a cabbie? 

Someone told me the other day that he’s light years off the pace in training- can’t keep up and is way below the standard. Might be shite like but he told me this Tuesday- also told me the team on Tuesday which was spot on.

One of the lads in the Brick before the game said he’d heard a whisper that Tosun had a training ground bust up with Allardyce and was dropped

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

One of the lads in the Brick before the game said he’d heard a whisper that Tosun had a training ground bust up with Allardyce and was dropped

Solid sources lads:lol:.

20 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

How many years has he been a cabbie? 

He’s not- he told me Rooney and Sigguardson were starting so was Coleman and Niasse said Tosun has been a massive flop and they are taken ng the piss out of him in training. Could all be bullshit but he had the team on Tuesday so he clearly knows something.

15 hours ago, MikeO said:

Solid sources lads:lol:.

Ha ha- everyone knows someone who knows someone. Like Dunc I never really took any notice but for him to tell me Rooney and Gylfi were starting along with Coleman and Niasse there’s no way he’s got lucky predicting that line up. 

16 hours ago, Bailey said:

I don't think he has looked that far off the pace in the 2 games we have seen him and I doubt Allardyce would have put him on the bench if there was a bust up.

Agree with the first bit, but no doubt our manager would drop him if he had his ego threatened. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dropped because Allardyce thought Tosun was being booed vs WBA. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Agree with the first bit, but no doubt our manager would drop him if he had his ego threatened. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dropped because Allardyce thought Tosun was being booed vs WBA. 

I meant is in, I doubt he would have even made the bench, let alone just dropped from the 11.

I think you might be right about the second bit which tells you everything!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/sam-allardyce-explains-27m-cenk-14243417

“He's had service to him that he's not held up and he's found it a bit of a struggle at this level because of the pace and the physicality of the game,” Allardyce said.

“So his service hasn't been too bad but his hold up play hasn't been like it was at Besiktas so that's why he's not starting the games at the minute because he's finding it tough going like every player does, particularly when they come in January.

Sorry, dick head, but he looked fine against Spurs in that respect, and against West Brom he had to watch the ball sail over his head all game long. So, shut the fuck up and fuck off.

More public confidence boosting tactics from the walrus again... 

The man is an absolute tit it may be the case but work with the lad on the training ground not spewing shite to the media at every given opportunity 

This bellend along with his predecessor Walsh and co have and continue to royally fuck this club over  

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/sam-allardyce-explains-27m-cenk-14243417

Sorry, dick head, but he looked fine against Spurs in that respect, and against West Brom he had to watch the ball sail over his head all game long. So, shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Un-fucking-believable.

I find it incredible that he seems to think the sun shines out of Cuco's arse and yet slates the new lad to the media after only starting 1 game.

On 2/4/2018 at 08:25, pete0 said:

As players go Cuco has not been in the bottom three performance wise since Alladyce took over. Yes the lad's not very good but he's putting a shift in out of position and with the fans on his back every week. 

Tbf Alladyce called out the whole team, only crediting Davies for having any bottle. 

Don’t understand this coming from someone who slates Gana week in/week out.

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Don’t understand this coming from someone who slates Gana week in/week out.

For me Gana is a massive part of why we are so shit. Effectively playing with 10 men when we have the ball because he goes hiding. Defensively he's a moron and follows the ball not the play, gets caught out for running out of position and never being goalside more than any professional football I've had the displeasure of watching in my lifetime. Whereas Cuco is a back up right back doing nothing special whilst filling in at left back. 

56 minutes ago, pete0 said:

For me Gana is a massive part of why we are so shit. Effectively playing with 10 men when we have the ball because he goes hiding. Defensively he's a moron and follows the ball not the play, gets caught out for running out of position and never being goalside more than any professional football I've had the displeasure of watching in my lifetime. Whereas Cuco is a back up right back doing nothing special whilst filling in at left back. 

Credit for the first post, but this is just nuts.