IGNORED

Liverpool (FA Cup Away) Friday January 5th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

What will Klopp say about that penalty?

I hope Sam answers all questions on the penalty decision with "It doesn't matter what I or the referee think. Ask Jurgen Klopp, it's his opinion that matters." -exactly what I'd say. A nice dig

Stonewall.

From what I saw - Firmino said something to holgate and holgate brought that up with Madley - who tapped his ear as if he didn’t hear anything when it was said from Firmino over madleys shoulder to holgate.

Madley is super arrogant and has no control on this game. There’s been 5 or so fouls that he hasn’t called

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Don’t think he did. By the looks of it he said something to Holgate that made him lose it. 

Wonder what he could say to get that reaction?

Replay of the 'foul' for the pen. Lallana both feet off the floor from an arm round the waste. Niasse got some for exaggeration, I'll not hold my breath though. 

I don't think it was a pen at all. It makes no sense for both feet to come up from the ground while being held around the upper body. That being said, when Holgate isn'tt playing well, he really is trash. There's no in between. He just losses it and the disappointing thing is that there's no one in his ear to put him back on track. I like the passion, but we always get punished for it in derbies.