IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Saturday January 13th

markjazzbassist

Just now, London Blue said:

Except for that one pass his passing has been good / ok.

I've seen 3-4 so far. Not laying into him, it's the first time I've seen him. Just pointing out that that seems to be his weakness so far, otherwise he's looked good; strong, working well, quick 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Martina moved in to cover the man, did the right thing in my opinion

You’re probably right. It’s still a shit tactic. Jags shouldn’t be getting sucked all the way up to the halfway line. Gylfi shouldn’t have the responsibility to run up and down the wing covering Aurier (because he’s physically incapable). And, Martina shouldn’t be so deep. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Was the first positive comment I had seen you make about him. Can't get a stream so will judge for myself in second half. 

Pay for sky sports.... why is so many games on BT

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

I've only seen him make 2 really good attacking passes so far to Tosun

Tosun certainly seems strong!

;)

Like I said above, calling it as I see it in his first game. Not done much that's been anything more than I'd expect from a striker, but simple passes giving away possession or costing us a chance stands out. Faaaaaar from writing him off :)

2 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Jags booked for a less worthy yellow than Demebele stopping a counter with a tug and Kane leaving a boot in on Holgate.

Rediculous. Absolutely rediculous what a bias little cunt.

Fucking brutal yellow and Dembele was a textbook card. This is some shit officiating so far.

1 minute ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Jags booked for a less worthy yellow than Demebele stopping a counter with a tug and Kane leaving a boot in on Holgate.

Rediculous. Absolutely rediculous what a bias little cunt.

Radio commentary saying exactly the same thing. Said three spurs players should have been booked. Back home now to watch the second half. 

1 minute ago, xsaint08 said:

Tosun one of the best player in the team so far... seems quick and creative....dares to go for it;;; he need more service upfront if we are to see the best of Tosun.... in the midfield, Gana is dreaming... we need to be quick and need to close down opponents fasts...

He's only made one mistake so far, done quite well pushing forward.

I think Holgate has been the best player by a mile, bit Tosun is looking good. I mentioned it a while ago though; we've had the same problem with strikers over the last 4 years - isolated.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

He's only made one mistake so far, done quite well pushing forward.

I think Holgate has been the best player by a mile, bit Tosun is looking good. I mentioned it a while ago though; we've had the same problem with strikers over the last 4 years - isolated.

Rooney should be no more than 10 meters from him, but he has drifted and left Cenk isolated.

Would love to see Walcott and Bolasie on the wings with Siggy in the middle.

Im fucking sick of watching this "premier league" side.

Now weve got over Morgan and Gana playing together we've decided that that provides too much balance and we need two number 10s on the field at all times. Furthermore what the actual fuck is Siggy doing covering Martina? If he can't be fucking arsed get the overrated prick off the pitch. 

Sam seems to have told Bolasi he isn'tt allowed to take anyone on despite that being the only strong point of his game, besides crossing. 

As for Kenny, get off this sinking ship as soon as possible because this club isn'tt going close to his potential ability level anytime soon. Learn something from Barkley, as much as I hate the little rat at least he will probably go on to have a successful career because this club at this moment in time is in an embarrassing place.

I apologise for the rant but I'm fucking tired of watching the shit storm walk on to a football pitch every week.

Sam can fuck off. Moshiri can fuck off and Bill can fuck off.

On a plus note Tosun actually looks Okay, but if he doesn't start scoring goals this season it's a pointless signing.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

We have played ok. Coco at fault for the goal, some misplaced passes, but not bad.

Had some promising attacks.

Cenk looks like a player.

Not even close. Just watching the analysis, it's actually Jags getting pulled out of position, Martina has to go with the man and Gylfi should've been helping out

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

Rooney should be no more than 10 meters from him, but he has drifted and left Cenk isolated.

Would love to see Walcott and Bolasie on the wings with Siggy in the middle.

Getting frustrated I think. 

Bolasie needs more time to recover, he's just not with it