IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Saturday January 13th

markjazzbassist

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

If he hadn't gone with the man, he'd be criticised for going to the wing and leaving the guy in the centre open. Some people just want to hang him out to dry 

Or needlessly defend (irony) the lad when he's shite, I'll give the lad his praise if it's due but more often that not he's a liability  

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ok he’s supposed to completely neglect our left hand flank it’s not the left backs job

If he hadn't done that, Kane in the centre was one on one with the keeper. I don't understand why that's so hard to understand!

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

We had 5 men in the centre and nobody playing left back, I don’t know why that is so difficult to understand emoji57.png

I look forward to the replay. Watching it at half time in slow motion and with the analysts, it was clear as day and no one was near Kane

Just now, Palfy said:

Whether people like it or not we are much better with Schneiderlin than Gana who is just wandering around in a fucking trance he's fucking shit shit shit

Schneiderlin ? Maybe he played well for half a game in the entire season... Gana is not world beater, but he has performed many times better as compared to Schneiderlin ...

3 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Koeman shite signings still haunting us

How often are we going to blame the  previous manager?

Before Koeman it was Martinez, before Martinez it was Moyes fault. There are worse teams in our league that managers come in and work with and improve, no doubt Sam will get slammed when he leaves for the dead wood he left behind. It goes deeper that that. It's the way the club is run, That is what needs changing.