IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

They can have for half that, apologies in advance I just couldn't resist as much as I tried😃

Not exactly a business man are you mate 😉

Here you go here’s 45m... na na just give me 20m.  Hope your not in charge of finances at all haha. 

Some guy at work was selling one of these remote control cars that they build. He said it cost him about £160 to buy and build. Offered it to me. I asked how much, he answered.... I don’t know, £80 or £90.

I smiled and said... I’ll take the £80.

You selling anything of worth Palf?

23 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Here you go here’s 45m... na na just give me 20m.  Hope your not in charge of finances at all haha. 

Some guy at work was selling one of these remote control cars that they build. He said it cost him about £160 to buy and build. Offered it to me. I asked how much, he answered.... I don’t know, £80 or £90.

I'm not selling my principles mate they come before any amount of money😇, I should have guessed you'd get involved somewhere along the line your haunting me👻 😉

15 hours ago, Shukes said:

Sounds like you are too trustworthy to me! 

Let me know what you want to buy and I will see if I have one 😆

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Rumours of PSG in for £50m. Journo's really are lazy...

Why? Rabiot is off and they need a player for that position which Doucoure is. I genuinely believe they would be in for him and that Watford would want £50m as he recently signed a new contract. Unfortunately it probably means the price tag for us is £80m if we wanted to sign him 

Just now, aaron said:

Why? Rabiot is off and they need a player for that position which Doucoure is. I genuinely believe they would be in for him and that Watford would want £50m as he recently signed a new contract. Unfortunately it probably means the price tag for us is £80m if we wanted to sign him 

Because PSG are currently restricted by FFP. Although, I'm getting that from a media report too so it could be bullshit. 

Just now, Matt said:

Because PSG are currently restricted by FFP. Although, I'm getting that from a media report too so it could be bullshit. 

remember last time they was restricted to only spending £49m in that window so they went and paid Chelsea £50m for David Luiz? They don't give a fuck and if they sell Rabiot this window and other fringe players they use that to balance the purchase of Doucoure.

1 minute ago, aaron said:

remember last time they was restricted to only spending £49m in that window so they went and paid Chelsea £50m for David Luiz? They don't give a fuck and if they sell Rabiot this window and other fringe players they use that to balance the purchase of Doucoure.

Going 1m over isn'tt the same as 30m+ like they'd have to do this time. If it's at all true like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, pete0 said:

Laughable bid if true. He's more important to them that Richarlison was. The player we should have bought in the first place yet we seem to have a manager who doesn't seem to understand the importance of the central midfield. 

For fuck’s sake. We’re still making digs at Gana, eh?