IGNORED

kid vs junior class tickets

D.A.

My son is a huge everton fan and I am bringing him over to mersyside derby on April 7. We live in rochester new York and I grabbed the last two tickets on stubhub together. They are adult class and kid class. Adult ticket is fine but he is 14 years old. Will they give us an issue if he has a kid ticket and not a junior ticket? I know you need birth certificates to buy season tickets for the classes but when they resell do they care as much about the class for those under 16?  

Thanks for advice on this. 

In my experience ("lad" now 21) it was always adult and child tickets, never any differential between kid and junior. Unless things have changed recently I really don't think you'll have a problem. Even if there were to be I think we're the sort of club who'd sort it out for you, 'specially if you tell them you've come from New York. Really hope you enjoy the experience.

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

There are different tickets but you can call the box office and pay to upgrade the ticket to the right age. You wont have a problem, just pay the difference between an under 11 and ander 15 (I think it is) and you’ll be sound.

Enjoy your trip.

Stand corrected.

12 hours ago, Paddock said:

There are different tickets but you can call the box office and pay to upgrade the ticket to the right age. You wont have a problem, just pay the difference between an under 11 and ander 15 (I think it is) and you’ll be sound.

Enjoy your trip.

Yep I did that last year, rang up beforehand, they said I could do it on the day when I collected them, on collection I mentioned it, and the guy on the desk  said don't bother it will be fine, couple of quid saved!

Just be careful D.A - make sure you ask about upgrading- it only takes one jobsworth on the gate and you wont get in. When you scan the ticket the turnstile will light up a different colour for different age bands. It’s green for adult orange for under 11s - not sure if it goes different again for U15s, 18s etc as we go on an adult and 2 under 11s

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It could move again anyway if The Shite are still in the Champions League

I could be wrong but my understanding is that if they are still in the competition and get drawn to play on the Tuesday then the derby will be switched back to Saturday

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/merseyside-derby-switched-tv-broadcast-14345802

You're right.

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, D.A. said:

with champions league draw now done, is derby being moved back to saturday? any official announcement yet?

If the link Romey posted in the previous post is correct (and there's no reason to believe it isn'ttt) then it looks like you're in luck and it will go back to Saturday. The second leg at City is on Tuesday 10th April so there's no way they'll be expected to play two days earlier; very happy for you D.A.

• 3 weeks later...