IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home) Saturday January 20th

markjazzbassist

My God that was fucking dire...

I dont know what the plan is, Im not entirely sure what roles people are playing and its a bit of a fucking mess to be quite honest.

The stand out for me is McCarthy, he is the only getting his foot in, getting the ball forward and at least giving us the chance to play in their half.

Siggy is anonymous, Walcott isnt in the game, Cenk has been terrible. Martina has done his best to not be involved in the game.

Holgate is full of mistakes today, Kenny is trying but has no quality on the ball, Williams isnt exactly having a positive impact. Schneiderlin isnt really doing anything of note, McCarthy is doing the work for both of them and a bit for Siggy as well. 

Vlasic is making sure he gets himself involved in the game but it isnt working out for him at the moment.

The problem is, I am not sure what we can do to change things other than go 442.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

My God that was fucking dire...

I dont know what the plan is, Im not entirely sure what roles people are playing and its a bit of a fucking mess to be quite honest.

The stand out for me is McCarthy, he is the only getting his foot in, getting the ball forward and at least giving us the chance to play in their half.

Siggy is anonymous, Walcott isnt in the game, Cenk has been terrible. Martina has done his best to not be involved in the game.

Holgate is full of mistakes today, Kenny is trying but has no quality on the ball, Williams isnt exactly having a positive impact. Schneiderlin isnt really doing anything of note, McCarthy is doing the work for both of them and a bit for Siggy as well. 

Vlasic is making sure he gets himself involved in the game but it isnt working out for him at the moment.

The problem is, I am not sure what we can do to change things other than go 442.

Sorry, which game are you watching?

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Sorry, which game are you watching?

Walcott has done fuck all, he has played one nice cross when no-one was in the box but that's about it.

I think Tosun has been really disappointing (maybe I was expecting more). DCL would do more in my opinion.

Just now, Bailey said:

Walcott has done fuck all, he has played one nice cross when no-one was in the box but that's about it.

I think Tosun has been really disappointing (maybe I was expecting more). DCL would do more in my opinion.

Theo held the ball up very well and played the pass to Tosun for his cross in for Gylfi. Not saying he’s lighting the world on fire, but he’s giving it a go. And Tosun is trying, he’s running around like mad. He just has zero service up to him.