IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Wednesday January 31st

markjazzbassist

47 minutes ago, MikeO said:

DU49eAtWsAAu_vK.jpg

For fucks sake, its line ups like this that make me want to tear my hair out, spend millions on a striker and leave him out, change our central defensive pairing AGAIN, play the worst left back in the history of football when we have a genuine left back now available. Play Rooney and Siggy in the same side.

Fuck off Sam, fuck right off.

Great to see Coleman back. 

So now we all know Sigurdsson is going to play left wing the rest of the season, and Sam doesn't rate his new £25m striker. Vardy must be creaming himself at the prospect of taking the piss out of Keane. 

On the plus side, I like Davies and Rooney in midfield. Just a shame Schneiderlin is on the bench. 

lol, really wondering how fat sam can find a job in PL nowadays and this thought leading me to another thinking where i also wonder why has everton ever decided on him? i was thinking the same back in the day he is hired for everton, couldn't find a proper answer yet.

regarding the tosun, this kind of things will not bring him down actually the opposite, he works even harder. he is always eager to get his place back in starting 11. it was like that while he was playing at besiktas, don't think it will change anytime soon. on the other hand, niasse wasn't a bad striker, maybe he can continue his run this game as well even though i think he was lucky last game, he had the chance that cenk hasn't had in whole game. he scored it anways. be optimistic about it.

good luck against leicester.