IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Wednesday January 31st

markjazzbassist

Niasse should have scored, but Leicester's defence are very error-prone. Need to press the shit out of them and not just 'do a Sam' and hope to defend the 1-0 lead for the next hour.  These are there for the taking, it just needs a positive, attackng mentality. 

Well we can't complain when we're winning hey! Leicester have been awful at the back, Walcott has been great, fantastic to see Coleman back bombing forward too, gives us so much. 

Despite the finishing, Niasse has lead the line well. And there simply should not be an argument over our midfield - Rooney and Davies with Gana holding every time. Davies offers about 50 times more than Schneiderlin. 

10 minutes ago, badaids said:

It looks like we were playing like drains... until I started watching.  Yes fans, it's all down to me, thank you, thank you.

I'll have you know that this is actually my full responsibility as I didn't go yo Goodison tonight so we were bound to win.

Oh, and I slammed the line up pre match.

Walcott seemed up for it and was our best player before he even scored. He has shown Niasse how to put the ball in the net tonight.

Rooney also playing well in a deeper position and the return of Seamus seems to have lifted everyone. 

I would like to see Tosun get on the pitch along with a team playing with confidence.

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Still Sam's fault?

It's down to the players. They haven't been good enough. Coleman is light years ahead of Kenny and it shows. Him and Walcott are incredibly dangerous down the right and it's abundantly clear that we have missed him.

Baines is sorely missed too. Cuco is just not up to the job of playing Premier League football. With Baines or a better new signing that can operate on the left we will have a much more balanced squad.

We've been dependant on up to 5 academy graduates per game for most of the season thanks to the abysmal signings that were made in the summer

Too true.  You can see it in the way the players are interacting both with the ball, and in their communications.  We actually look something like a team tonight, not like the family skulking and sulking around each other on Xmas day.

3 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Still Sam's fault?

It's down to the players. They haven't been good enough. Coleman is light years ahead of Kenny and it shows. Him and Walcott are incredibly dangerous down the right and it's abundantly clear that we have missed him.

Baines is sorely missed too. Cuco is just not up to the job of playing Premier League football. With Baines or a better new signing that can operate on the left we will have a much more balanced squad.

We've been dependant on up to 5 academy graduates per game for most of the season thanks to the abysmal signings that were made in the summer

When he plays 4-1-4-1 without a certain cheese eating surrender monkey. 

Anyone convincing themselves that this isn't anything but a shocker of a performance from Leicester will be in for a shock at the weekend! 

We only seem to get into their final third through their mistakes. Even though they haven't really been tested Keane and Cuco have been caught out of position and we should have been 2 down before we even got near their goal. 

Let' just hope Leicester down turn up for turn e 2nd half and we stroll to an easy win!

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Still Sam's fault?

Paul I know where 2-0 up but we haven't looked good, and yes Allardyce needs to go he's way off the mark when comes the sort of management style this club deserves.