IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Saturday February 3rd

markjazzbassist

Just now, yamar said:

Who'd take a 0-0 today?

Now I would because of the negative line-up, but before the game (and having watched Arsenal's last game) I was hoping we'd go for a win against their terrible defence. It feels like we've set up to help them play to their strengths.  

18 minutes ago, yamar said:

Haha, some harsh words in here right now. Let's just wait and see cause you'll all look like cunts if we pull something off. Personally I don't think we will but I'll certainly refrain from this until after it.

It is even more defensive than Mou's Inter. This is the lineup of the famous "Park the Bus" game of inter where they were beaten 1-0 but eliminated Barça on aggregate. 4 pure attackers. 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 against Barcelona at its best and expected to dominate CL.

Of course it is football, you can even go on the pitch with your kitman in front, score a goal and win. I could understand this if it was against Man. City as they are dominating the game but Arsenal, nah. I bet when they see this lineup, they will be encouraged.

Ekran Resmi 2018-02-03 20.18.48.png

Well. This should be fun to watch...

But I will though I can't see much pleasure from this selection of players and formation. <insert word> Sam makes us look like a promoted team playing their first season in Premier League with this line-up. I so hope I'm wrong. COYB!

1 minute ago, Sir McGiven said:

It is even more defensive than Mou's Inter. This is the lineup of the famous "Park the Bus" game of inter where they were beaten 1-0 but eliminated Barça on aggregate. 4 pure attackers. 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 against Barcelona at its best and expected to dominate CL.

Of course it is football, you can even go on the pitch with your kitman in front, score a goal and win. I could understand this if it was against Man. City as they are dominating the game but Arsenal, nah. 

Ekran Resmi 2018-02-03 20.18.48.png

Apart from I don't care about that line up- only Everton's one today