IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Saturday February 3rd

markjazzbassist

Sam allardyce doesn't seem arsed to me with his expressions. He usually has always flipped at his players. He just doesn't seem arsed. Some payout he must have been promised.

Just now, London Blue said:

Please, please end this nightmare now and sack Sam, put Unsworth back in charge or appoint Silva, just please I cannot take any more of this crap.

"appoint unsworth" shut up you belter! 

Who amongst us is surprised? We all knew this selection was ridiculous yet fat arrogant Sam did it anyway. Surely we can pay him off now. Who the hell bought Tosun if Sam doesn’t fancy him? And who the hell bought Mangala? Who is supposed to be the leader in this team? 

This season is a complete write off now so start the rebuild with a real manager now. Seriously, get shut tonight. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That should have been their 4th. Keane nudged off the ball in their half as if he was half the size he is... no bloody fight!

Keane almost makes me feel sorry for Klaassen. Seems unfair that he can be so abysmal and still get a game when Klaassen can't even get a kick for the U23s