IGNORED

Time to act

He isn'ttt going to be sacked. We were 13th in the table when he took over and are now 10th, 5 points off 7th (likely Europa place). Yes, the football is shit, and yes, I also don't like him as manager, but the fact is he's not going to be sacked, and certainly not because of an online petition. If he leaves it'll be in the summer, at the earliest.  

9 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I don't believe in sacking managers every two months. This isn'tttt the fucking Greek league.

I'm usually of the same mind, but this situation is different. It's pretty obvious that there is no fit here at all, and not acting now will involve us in an ugly relegation battle. There are times when quick and decisive action is needed. There's no shame in admitting a mistake, but there's much blame in refusing to act and suffering badly as a result.

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'm usually of the same mind, but this situation is different. It's pretty obvious that there is no fit here at all, and not acting now will involve us in an ugly relegation battle. There are times when quick and decisive action is needed. There's no shame in admitting a mistake, but there's much blame in refusing to act and suffering badly as a result.

Doubt it. I think we'll only need 36-38 to survive. Even we can get a few wins. 

2 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Okay, so you would honestly sack him right now if you were running the club?

If so, what message does that send whoever you'd be targeting to take over?

Yes and the message is.....  hold yourself accountable for your own shite decisions - blame the players if they are the only issue but when you are in the wrong.... admit you are wrong. 

Allardyce has lost that dressing room.  The number of players doing that "talking with hands over their mouths" at the end was telling.  

He's an arrogant man who in my opinion isn'tt doing the job he's paid for. Too many of them about.  As for the players.... well there are a few of those too. 

11 hours ago, hafnia said:

Yes and the message is.....  hold yourself accountable for your own shite decisions - blame the players if they are the only issue but when you are in the wrong.... admit you are wrong. 

Allardyce has lost that dressing room.  The number of players doing that "talking with hands over their mouths" at the end was telling.  

He's an arrogant man who in my opinion isn'ttt doing the job he's paid for. Too many of them about.  As for the players.... well there are a few of those too. 

Disagree; he never had it but that's not his fault. The squad were labelled as relegation fodder by the owner, that kick to the stomach for a team devoid of confidence was fatal

The team only have themselves to blame. We're on manager number 3, think it's time to look at the gang of shit houses. Gana, Schneiderlin, and Keane haven't got any fucking fire in them. Give them half the bottle of Coleman and we'd concede a lot less. McCarthy done more on his own thanthe sum of Gana and Schneiderlin, just shows how much difference attitude makes at this level. Fuck them right off. 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

The team only have themselves to blame. We're on manager number 3, think it's time to look at the gang of shit houses. Gana, Schneiderlin, and Keane haven't got any fucking fire in them. Give them half the bottle of Coleman and we'd concede a lot less. McCarthy done more on his own thanthe sum of Gana and Schneiderlin, just shows how much difference attitude makes at this level. Fuck them right off. 

Agree.  The problem lies with certain players as well as the manager.  With the money they earn, no player should allow themselves to be accused of 'not trying'.  

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

This. I'm not at all impressed with Allardyce and hope he's off in the summer, but we are on manager number 3. So many of these lads just don't put in extra challenges, don't chase down lost causes,  don't go for 50/50s and most importantly, none of them seem to want to play with any intensity and pace and just go directly at the opponent. Our entire team looks at each other waiting for someone else to play a forward pass, someone else to take a shot on... I'm afraid unless we change a lot of the composition of the squad or see a change in attitude in a lot of them, no manager is going to get much out of this squad. 

Under Moyes, our squad was much smaller, but there was a core group of players who set the expectation that maximum effort and workrate was the expectation of the club (Neville, Cahill, Arteta, Baines in example). Now, I think the squad is much bigger and there is no core leadership to rally the squad together and set a standard that all must abide by. 

We all know who the players who aren't performing are. Allardyce is absolutely to blame for picking them. Why is Keane in over Holgate all of a sudden? Why not give Garbutt a go instead of Martina? Why is Schneiderlin even at the club still? Our victories have come when a certain core of players have played. It's really, really fucking obvious. 

He's an arrogant man who in my opinion isn'ttt doing the job he's paid for. Too many of them about.  As for the players.... well there are a few of those too. 

Fuck me Haf every player on the box covers their mouth when chatting on the pitch

On 2/3/2018 at 18:39, Newty82 said:

As if this season couldn't get anymore dysfunctional, a petition to get another manager sacked.

Fuck. Me.

With just 2 thirds of the season gone, we want a 4th manager!!!

Somebody turn the lights out.

If Conte can get the sack, so can Sam the Fatt Fuckin Pigg. He's useless, he's disgusting, he's arrogant, he's negative, he's shady, he fuckin' sucks, he probably smells like plastic fish, and he's got a nasty red pus shanker next to his mouth. Next...

18 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Go all out for Rafa he's got the class and the pedigree we need, he would be a good draw for the quality players we want at this club.

Whilst the Newcastle sale may or may not happen he must be feeling unsettled, could be the right time to take a punt.

This.