IGNORED

Jamaal Lascelles

We need a left footed CB as we haven't had a half decent one since Distin. The ony realstic Premier League players I can think of who we could sign are Ake, Mee, Ogbonna and Sakho. I think we will need to go abroad to find one so I can't see us signing any EPL CB this summer, unless Mangala comes back on loan next season.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, aaron said:

Benitez had a melt down last night saying how bad things are off the pitch and that's translating on the pitch. He also claimed the fans need to be worried. Now is the time to put that bid in, see if he wants out of a sinking ship.

Just reading what Joyce put on Twitter I'd chuck in a £15/20m bid in plus Vlasic and Mirallas

Newcastle are on the verge of Meltdown mode. The players are refusing to do the media's Walk Up shoot and they have blanked the NUFCtv twice now. Basically doing a media strike because of a dispute over bonuses.

If we are going to bid at any point then now is the moment.

55 minutes ago, aaron said:

Newcastle are on the verge of Meltdown mode. The players are refusing to do the media's Walk Up shoot and they have blanked the NUFCtv twice now. Basically doing a media strike because of a dispute over bonuses.

If we are going to bid at any point then now is the moment.

Please let this transfer happen!!

Swap for Keane or Jags + money I think would do it.

A defense of Lascelles and Minna would be awesome. With either Jags / Keane and Holgate when fit as back up.

8 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Please let this transfer happen!!

Swap for Keane or Jags + money I think would do it.

A defense of Lascelles and Minna would be awesome. With either Jags / Keane and Holgate when fit as back up.

There won’t be any swap deals. Jags and Keane won’t be leaving, just not realistic. 

31 minutes ago, StevO said:

There won’t be any swap deals. Jags and Keane won’t be leaving, just not realistic. 

A man can dream can't he?

I still hold onto the semi delusional belief that Keane will come good in a settled defense.

You are right, with Holgate being out for several months Silva will want to keep both of them.

6 minutes ago, London Blue said:

A man can dream can't he?

I still hold onto the semi delusional belief that Keane will come good in a settled defense.

You are right, with Holgate being out for several months Silva will want to keep both of them.

You made a typo so I have sorted it for you. :)