IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday March 3rd

markjazzbassist

We are away so Sam will be going for a draw.  Burnley will be home and I expect their defense to be stout and this to be a boring match.  I expect a stale draw or them to nick one in stoppage time.

The lineup I want that we’ll never see

pickford

coleman holgate williams garbutt

gana

Davies siggy

walcott tosun vlasic

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Keane Garbutt

Walcott Davies Gylfi Klaassen

Niasse Tuson

Allardyce let's not just talk about wanting to win games, changing our away form let's do something about it, go 442 with players who have a attacking mentality and give it a fucking go.

Who knows we might look like a football team anyway better to lose trying than to lose without a fight.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Pickford

Niasse Tuson

Allardyce let's not just talk about wanting to win games, changing our away form let's do something about it, go 442 with players who have a attacking mentality and give it a fucking go.

Who knows we might look like a football team anyway better to lose trying than to lose without a fight.

Appreciate the attacking thought, but Klaassen as a LM? In front of Garbutt who won’t be upto speed is just asking for trouble.

if we want to attack go 4-3-3 Walcott Tosun Vlasic/DCL uptop

davies/Klaassen Gana Rooney/Siggy

defence

Pickford

Niasse Tuson

[emoji102] If that side takes to the pitch I will be walking straight out of the ground !

----------------------Pickford-----------------

Coleman Holgate Keane Martina

----------------Rooney Gana---------------

---------Walcott Siggy Vlasic-----------

----------------------Niasse -------------------

Coleman to play if fit, if not Kenny and Williams instead of Holgate. 

Tough team to break down so we could sit back and try to hit them on the counter.

I'd like to see Tosun given 90 minutes, but I feel he would be better in a game at Goodison which we would be going out to attempt to control that game, I see Niasse to be more suited in this fixture. 

I'm predicting a bore draw, If not Burnley will nick it toward the end.

21 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

It doesn’t matter about the team it matters that someone is undermining the manager. Maybe it’s him 😂. 

i keep forgetting you english are all polite and shit.  so a minor thing like leaking the team sheet is considering an offense against the queen herself.  seems very small time to me.

With the leaked lineup, I assume it will look something like this ....

Pickford

Coleman    Williams    Keane    Baines

Gana         Rooney

Davies

Walcott            Sigurdsson

Niasse

10 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

someone please enlighten me, what does leaking the team sheet do?  i don't get it.  seems you could leak inside info or stories that would be more damaging and relevant.

Power play. The manager has an ego the size of Trump's and surely cannot abide not being in control. He must be infuriated that, each week, he cannot stop these leaks. I'm guessing there's a sizable anti-Allardyce contingent.

Personally, I don't like this at all. Knowing the starting line-up definitely helps our opponents. A good manager will take time to prepare, seeking weaknesses to exploit. Dyche appears to be a good manager, so he'll be licking his lips at this point.

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Power play. The manager has an ego the size of Trump's and surely cannot abide not being in control. He must be infuriated that, each week, he cannot stop these leaks. I'm guessing there's a sizable anti-Allardyce contingent.

Personally, I don't like this at all. Knowing the starting line-up definitely helps our opponents. A good manager will take time to prepare, seeking weaknesses to exploit. Dyche appears to be a good manager, so he'll be licking his lips at this point.

Allardyce should delay naming his team then if he’s concerned by it. It’s not rocket science.