IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday March 3rd

markjazzbassist

43 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’d like us to play DCL and Cenk up top. 4-4-2. Let’s match them for spirit. Least it’s on at 12:30 so I will have forgotten about it by the time I go out 

I agree the biggest problem to being more attacking is the manager it's not in his makeup so we're get the same tedious football today.

16 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i keep forgetting you english are all polite and shit.  so a minor thing like leaking the team sheet is considering an offense against the queen herself.  seems very small time to me.

Sorry that we’re so boring and small time to you Yanks, we will try our hardest to address this in the future. 

Please allow me to start with being to polite by asking you to politely fuck off👍😜

If I was a Burnley player I would be having a field day in between our midfield and defence. Neither Davies or Gana are tactically disciplined and I fear we are asking for trouble. It will be long ball to the front two which is exactly what Burnley want. Its their bread and butter.

Maybe it will be Siggy centrally and DCL wide but Im not sure it will be.

I can see Burnley schooling us today.

Thinking about it further, this game will all depend on whether Burnley do sit back. If they do, we have a chance because we will have 4 attacking players to get in and around the box. If Burnley are aggressive and try and get at us, then they could potentially cut through us.

Lets hope its the former!

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

If I was a Burnley player I would be having a field day in between our midfield and defence. Neither Davies or Gana are tactically disciplined and I fear we are asking for trouble. It will be long ball to the front two which is exactly what Burnley want. Its their bread and butter.

Maybe it will be Siggy centrally and DCL wide but Im not sure it will be.

I can see Burnley schooling us today.

You could be possibly right but if that’s the case at least it proves we haven’t got the players to take us forward regardless of individual stats. 

But i’m pleased to see us try something different cause I’m sick of the same old shit Allardyce has been trying to get us to play.