IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday March 3rd

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Very early to say this but I think tosun is the striker we wanted lukaku to be.... an able finisher but instead of bring a flash in the pan athlete once a game he has a rounded game.

Very bright - great feet. 

Think you’re right especially on this performance 

We'll need to be smarter with the ball in the 2nd half. Far too much hoof ball.

At one end, Pickford has kept us in it.

At the other end, we could have had one or 2 more if Walcott had used his team mates rather than going for it himself.

Good game though.

Observations:

gylfi when he tries has the skill.

Why haven’t we bought a standin left back.

i want Davies to be brilliant but can’t see what type of player he is and can’t see his best position.

i don’t care who are CZbs are we need to get a high quality one.

pickford is player of the year.

DCL is at best not a prem player. I haven’t seen what he gives he is a waste of a position in the team. 

Davies has been shite for weeks now needs dropping, Keane 'in the form on his Everton career' - what a stupid thing to say, he's having a nightmare and can't contain Barnes who is, let's face it, a championship level player. Walcott will take his next chance.

Tosun loosly looks like a mini version of Kane. I think he will do well in this league especially if we can get a playmaker in the squad or Siggy can step up to that role.

On one hand we could be a few clear and on the other hand we could be a few behind... 

The midfield going forward has done well but going backwards it' been crap. 

Gylfi is doing a better job than Rooney does. He has composure and a lot more athleticism to cover ground. Gana has been terrible imo, along with Keane and Cuco. 

Walcott should have done a lot better today, DCL and Davies both doing an honest job without showing any real quality. 

Pickford really is a world class stopper.

27 minutes ago, hafnia said:

What? You expect him to intercept the high lobbed balls from their players? Obviously he isn'ttt meant to tackle so watch do you suggest. 

Some of his know where to stand on a football pitch. Some of us don't even know what they're watching.