IGNORED

Brighton and Hove Albion (Home) Saturday March 10th

markjazzbassist

It was great to see Baines is back and made an impact out there. Bolasie was pretty good actually today and when your wings are working like this, you'll get chances to score.

Everton played good today and I am happy to see that Cenk scored a good goal but something bugged me during the game. Those back passes from the midfielders to the defenders while frontline getting into their positions for a possible move. I've seen a lot of nonsense back passes.

Good game, good win.

That was so much better today. We controlled the game, we were aggressive in defence and we kept recycling possession and like I said at half time, as long as we kept our heads and stayed patient the goals would come. 

There were a lot of positives to take from the game, Baines looked as good as ever, Tosun showed his class and took his goal really well, Bolasie actually turned up, but I think the biggest positive for me was the discipline and awareness of Davies and Rooney in midfield. They were great, it felt like they made a lot of Interceptions and a fair few tackles too. Their use of the ball was good, they kept moving, making themselves available and worked us up field.