IGNORED

Marcel Brands (DoF)

14 minutes ago, Makis said:

If you believe the rumours he could be looking at about ten players. We've been at some point linked with at least N'Dombele, Toussart, Mendy, Terrier and Fekir from Lyon and Soumaoro, Menes, Soumare, Leao and Pepe from Lille.

We are normally linked with any player breathing who has two legs 😀

1 hour ago, Makis said:

If you believe the rumours he could be looking at about ten players. We've been at some point linked with at least N'Dombele, Toussart, Mendy, Terrier and Fekir from Lyon and Soumaoro, Menes, Soumare, Leao and Pepe from Lille.

Some good players there. Let’s hope he spoke to a few agents and got the ball rolling 

36 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I would have said Lucas Deign and Gomes were out of our league last summer but he got both of them in 

Gomes still might be, now that’s a shite thought 💭 but I shouldn’t worry I’m normally wrong. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I would have said Lucas Deign and Gomes were out of our league last summer but he got both of them in 

They were practically Barca reserves. Pepe has been absolutely brilliant and will be snapped up by a big club for a fee we can't afford.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He seems a cool cat. I get the impression the players know he isn’t fucking them about and comes across like a father figure. He seems to have all the contacts, clubs, agents. Could just see fat sams face when he was appointed. Knowing his greasy fat fingers wouldn’t get chance to get them brown envelopes he likes