IGNORED

Marcel Brands (DoF)

44 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Could be preempted and further along than we know or I'm just pissing in the wind in hope that this current lot fuck off 

I think there will be wholesale changes this summer... hopefully we get it right this time.

2 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Could be preempted and further along than we know or I'm just pissing in the wind in hope that this current lot fuck off 

A journo probably just saw that we were linked with Brands and then went out to see who PSV were trying to recruit... and there's his story for the day!

7 minutes ago, patto said:

walk away now it seems like Koeman all over again he didn't want to come and in the end he couldn't not accept what was on offer that was a big mistake let's not do it again our main priority is a top manager and some decent scouts.

interesting perspective @patto .  you might have a point, maybe getting silva who wants to be here and will join and be excited rather than trying to pry someone away who doesn't want to come and only does for the money.  we need to get back to europa and be a proper club again to become a destination managers want to come to.