Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Marcel Brands (DoF)

3 hours ago, BedfordBlue said:

He has signed some real stinkers

Iwobi got to be one of the worse signings ever Delph, Kean even Gomes is looking shit now 

I'm excusing Gbamin that's just unlucky 

I think there is a case of waiting and seeing on some of these. 

Iwobi hasn't really had a run yet, he has been out with injury and he was signed for a different manager and system in mind. He looks scared of his shadow at the moment whereas he started the season looking a much more confident player. He is being asked to play like a wing back at the moment and its no surprise that whoever we play in those wider midfield positions is playing crap.

Kean still has the world at his feet. If you think it has taken DCL 3 or 4 years to show enough to genuinely be considered a starting striker, its unrealistic to expect Kean to be much more than he is at the moment. He doesn't look like he will be the saviour up front that we hoped but it doesn't mean he can't still be a good player.

A lot of fans would have been up in arms if Gomes wasn't signed after last years loan. He hasn't been the same since his injury (bar the first game back) but if you remember Coleman's return he was as good as ever and then his form dropped off a cliff before he came back to the player he has been this season. 

Delph was and is a waste of money. I still don't get that one.