IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Saturday March 31st

markjazzbassist

If you are going to play one of the big boys, playing them after an international break or European game is as good a time as you are going to have.

It will be interesting to see which team lines up given some of the minor injury doubts we have knocking around.

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

If you are going to play one of the big boys, playing them after an international break or European game is as good a time as you are going to have.

Hopefully they'll have an eye on Wednesday as well. Can't see Agüero being risked; hopefully they take three points for granted, that way we may get away with only a 2/3 goal defeat rather than a humiliation:unsure:.

I fear Sam will set us up so defensively that we will offer no attacking threat, we will struggle to keep possession, let alone get out of our own half. 

I think a defeat of Arsenal / Spurs proportions is on the cards.

Sad thing is I am off this weekend, and its on the telly and I will be watching the match, getting more and more frustrated with Sam being at our club.

Are we playing 442 or are we going to stick Bolasie / Walcott centrally and play DCL wide?

My worry is that we will be completely  overrun in midfield and centrally in general. Keane will have no protection so it will be a big game from him.

In attack I think the right approach is to play with pace and get in behind, or to run at them, but we need to get the ball to them first and I would have preferred to see someone like Vlasic who could play on the turn in the number 10 position rather than DCL who will be chasing shadows and lost causes all game alongside Cenk. 

Either way, let' hope they give it their all because they will need to against such a brilliant side.