IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Goodison) Saturday April 7th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

We have no one wide in attack as an outlet.  We are simply defending and leaving cenk up too isolated.

Bolasie has no confidence and form and Walcott is being pulled inside.

I would like of liked to see Vlasic for Bolasie but Alardyce has left him out of the match day squad.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

I would like of liked to see Vlasic for Bolasie but Alardyce has left him out of the match day squad.

Walcott is annoying the hell out of me as he should be pushing right up against Klavan. He shouldnt fear him pushing forward and he should be the outlet. Effectively 2 up front but one of them wide. 

We need to stay as we are for fifteen. We have contained them so far. Good effort from Milner and Solanke effort from a mistake. Other than that I can’t see how people thought we would have done better by half time after the season were having.

Fifteen minutes to frustrate them, then make a change. If we make a change now without seeing how they line up for the second half.... it could be suicide.

Just now, Bailey said:

Walcott is annoying the hell out of me as he should be pushing right up against Klavan. He shouldnt fear him pushing forward and he should be the outlet. Effectively 2 up front but one of them wide. 

He's found his comfort zone a bit too soon for my liking. There is a fair bit of lukaku about him. 

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

Most of our play going down the left Bolasie not up to it, we need to go down the right more to bring Coleman and Walcott more into it, Walcott very quiet let's get him into the game got to be better than Bolasie.

6 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He's found his comfort zone a bit too soon for my liking. There is a fair bit of lukaku about him. 

4 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

Walcott should be killing Klavan today already and should have killed Laporte last game as well. They are not capable to stop him in normal conditions... I don't know why he is not trying it. He can be a major threat.

I agree with you both.