IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

9 hours ago, StevO said:

I forgot to say Dunc, after our chat about safe standing. I think it was Keith Harris mentioned we could gain 10,000 more seats from the standing, looks like you were right on that one. 

That made me chuckle because that's the 10K "expansion" they mentioned in the original information release.

Nice politician move because that's not an expansion in the slightest.

sorry I was delayed in Liverpool lol

anyway back to my point about the seats,  I am not worried so much as badly disappointed by the number of seats extra

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:24, StevO said:

I’d expect the vast majority of additional seats to be regular seats, an extra 15,000 executive seats wouldn’t be filled. They have already discussed wanting to get as many “normal” supporters in as possible, so I don’t think you need to worry mate. 

if they wanted as many normal seats as possible they would not have gone for such a small new stadium.  small stadium =  small mentality = small ambition = small club mentality = small chance of success =  small chance of getting it filled due to cost of tickets 

I want a start finish date it's only chance I'm going to get if I want a season ticket so if it takes to long I could be tits up before it's done, unless someone is not sure about renewing next year then I would pay for their ticket and let them use it when I couldn't make it and that would probably be somewhere near 50% plus of the games.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

It’ll be worth it when they get in. I think they were too ambitious in the first place. 

yeah the thing that gets me is the unrealistic deadlines.  had they just been more honest in the begining it woulnd't be a mess.   but by saying every 3 months it will be open in 3 months makes it so much worse.  last year they should have just said it will be 2 years at wembley, they would have taken the hit PR wise and then it would be over.  it seems they take a hit PR wise every couples months now because they keep delaying it.  Levy is good with the player sales but apparently awful at project management.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Matt said:

I have a feeling that we’ll see early drafts once the transfer window opens, either as an incentive for new signings, reassurance after this season or a distraction to a quiet transfer window...

be nice if we get the stuff sorted before it makes no difference

21 hours ago, Matt said:

I have a feeling that we’ll see early drafts once the transfer window opens, either as an incentive for new signings, reassurance after this season or a distraction to a quiet transfer window...

The timeline is for designs in the summer anyway isn’t it?

19 hours ago, StevO said:

The timeline is for designs in the summer anyway isn’t it?

Rumours of it, but there's no fixed date so far as I've read. I can't see the designs changing dramatically in a couple of months, so would make sense that they bring forward the release to try and boost the mood before the end of the season / beginning of the TW