IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liverpool waters assistant project director...

Asked about Peels involvement with the club he said: We are talking to Everton. We are in discussions with them. Its been ongoing.

It would be good to see it in our development. But if it didnt happen were quite confident we can do the development without them.

Its something wed like to see there. So were working with Everton and the city on that. So watch this space.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/peel-everton-fans-should-watch-12379126

Obviously with tonight hearing some more important players in all of this stating it's what they want, LCC's help with infrastructure, new road going in, new train station down there and also discussion about safe standing with fans and hillsborough families, I think we can feel very positive about this happening now.

The next couple of months will be crucial as Elstone put it.

their loft conversion will be soon forgotten about as soon as the Jewel of the Mersey is built :rofl:

they really are the spoiled children of Liverpool. get the rich owners for many years and yet cry that they don't have as much as Chelsea or City (but they have more than 16 others clubs), destroy homes via immenent domain to build their expansion, now having a go because we're doing it the right way.

I'll still blieve it when I see it. I absolutely refuse to let myself get ccarried away with this.

Looks at the comments on the Liverpool echo article and even you could manage to hate the RS fans that little bit more.

Absolute cretins.... first they laughed at our ambition to get a stadium and now mayor joe seems to be getting all series they are starting to flap....really getting afraid - trying to stop it etc.

If this stadium gets off the ground it will be like a hammer blow to them.

7 or 8 year old kids will be wanting to support the team in the iconic waterfront stadium. That's how kids are.

Fabrizio Ravioli the 22 year old goal machine from Italy will be wanting to play in the new grand stadium. Not the old middle suburbian 2nd hand stadium with a loft conversion.

Yeah I'm excited.