IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Well maybe if we announce the stadium it puts pay to the 0.000001% that represents Roms concern over ambition.

If this gets delivered then we are well on our way to solidifying a set up that will see us operate at the highest level. The days of buying top 6 bench-level strikers or end of career retirees should be a thing of the past.

Oh the meltdown from the reds will be beautiful to behold.

Edited by Hafnia

With both docks that is a massive foot print to work in.

I thought we would have to have an end running along the Mersey, with that we could have a side, and plenty of room to work in.

I can't wait to see just how big this thing will be! Even 55,000 capacity, I think they will give us lots of leg room and the whole thing will look massive.

Major rumours of the announcement being next week. According to Joe Anderson's tweet about cancelling his 'fitness class and hairdresser appointment' for Thursday then I think that will be the day!

Where are these rumours? Trying to not get too excited.

I did it on purpose to troll Steve because Patton literally said the same thing before him and he posted anyways. Thought I would disregard both theres and post as well

What does an ex-US military leader have to do with anything?

Wednesday/Thursday; who gives a shit if it happens.