Sign in to follow this  
Lowensda

Stadium - All ifs, buts and maybes...

On 04/08/2019 at 13:06, barryj said:

Dan Meis is absolutely great we are lucky as a club to have found an architect that’s become so immersed in Everton and this project. 

I agree. All tgough Im sure he's bring well paid 😉😎

2 hours ago, Sibdane said:

How dare you question Meis' love for Everton, the greatest club in the world. Once Everton has touched you...

I'll sit myself in the dark corner.

9 minutes ago, barryj said:

Enjoy the copious amount of beers your clearly having! 😉

Ha. If only. Will be next week though....living it right up, off my face, in Ibiza. With my wife and boy. Obviously.

Yes - you’re clearly on the ball tonight. Didn’t take long 😂 I’m putting that down to a typo whilst trying to manage children’s bedtime & Xbox meltdowns! 

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

*you're*

:67:

13 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Will be next week though....living it right up, off my face, in Ibiza.

Watched a really interesting film on Ibiza earlier today; "Ibiza; The Silent Movie". Available on the iPlayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000777b/ibiza-the-silent-movie

Goes back through the history of the island through to its modern "hedonism" incarnation. We actually visited as a family in around 1967/8 when it was a very different place, up until shortly before then it was the poorest region in the whole of Spain and many people were still living on a non-monetary basis, effectively bartering. It's a good watch.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Watched a really interesting film on Ibiza earlier today; "Ibiza; The Silent Movie". Available on the iPlayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000777b/ibiza-the-silent-movie

Goes back through the history of the island through to its modern "hedonism" incarnation. We actually visited as a family in around 1967/8 when it was a very different place, up until shortly before then it was the poorest region in the whole of Spain and many people were still living on a non-monetary basis, effectively bartering. It's a good watch.

Sounds a cracker that mike 😳

I’m going to new Brighton to have a nosey at the plans. Hopefully if my step dad is up to it I’ll take him along so he can have the full 360 view on the headsets. Think it’ll be the closest he will get to the real ground but think he will like it 

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Just been down new Brighton to the people’s project last day of the road show. Did the 360 degree goggles in side the stadium. I can’t wait for them to start digging 

Considering most of the site is already under the waterline...

:P