Sign in to follow this  
Lowensda

Stadium - All ifs, buts and maybes...

18 hours ago, StevO said:

I hope they sell the seats, first choice to season ticket holders to buy their own seat. I’d love to put mine in my garden, mounted to a wall. 

You’d feel right at home then, we’re use to having our backs to the wall 😀

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

What a testament to the people of Liverpool blue or red, I was born in Newcastle raised in Swindon which I’m proud of, but it pails into significant to the feelings I get being an Everton supporter, for me there’s nothing better it’s magical. 

22 hours ago, Palfy said:

What a testament to the people of Liverpool blue or red, I was born in Newcastle raised in Swindon which I’m proud of, but it pails into significant to the feelings I get being an Everton supporter, for me there’s nothing better it’s magical. 

Love it palf. Was your dad an evertonian then?

26 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Love it palf. Was your dad an evertonian then?

No mate he was a Toon supporter as was my mam, I was drawn to Everton as a impressionable nearly 7 year old when we won the FA cup in 66, and the rest is history as they say. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

At least you’ve got see some of the glory, I was born in 87!

I did mate and for me living in Swindon with friends who’s family’s originated from London so were all Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea supporters I was looked at like I had to heads, and then the eighties hit and I was king pin nobody took the piss for years. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I did mate and for me living in Swindon with friends who’s family’s originated from London so were all Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea supporters I was looked at like I had to heads, and then the eighties hit and I was king pin nobody took the piss for years. 

Ha ha brilliant 

Everton released designs in July for the £500m development on the north Liverpool waterside, which features a brick, steel and glass design which takes inspiration from historic maritime and warehouse buildings nearby.   I WONDER  HOW MUCH IT WILL COST WHEN IT IS  COMPLETED AND HOW MUCH A TICKET WILL COST

l<y point is   simple  mate  the longer it takes to etfinissh the stadium  the more it will cost  and  the more we will have to [ay  to  pays  in the end   /  (  I do not blame him though   as  we would all do the same)