• Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Tom Davies
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Cenk Tosun
    • Theo Walcott
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Didn't think I'd ever vote for the surrender again but he was much improved today, one eye on the world cup maybe? He was a little conservative at times but done well to cover the ground Rooney couldn't. 

DCL done really well. His energy won us back possession and he was a good outlet effectively being a target man on the wing. Should have done much better with his chance though. 

The match commentators gave winaljum the MOTM,:huh:   While they were kissing the redshite arses they missed a masterclass of defending by Jagielka, deffo the MOTM, closely followed by Davies who run himself into ground.  Bolassie was done after half hour and should have been Subbed a lot earlier.  Not a bad result tho. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I thought Tosun put in a good shift, it was Schniederlins best game for a long time and Gana made a huge difference when he came on , but Jags was MotM for me

Sorry but he is still easily our best CB, which is a huge concern given his age

I agree on all points. I thought Tosun was a bit quiet first half but even then he was still working really hard and then he got better and better as the game went on. He really did deserve a goal for the work he put in.

9 hours ago, Bill said:

The match commentators gave winaljum the MOTM,:huh:   While they were kissing the redshite arses they missed a masterclass of defending by Jagielka, deffo the MOTM, closely followed by Davies who run himself into ground.  Bolassie was done after half hour and should have been Subbed a lot earlier.  Not a bad result tho. 

I thought Davies was terrible personally. Typical energy and running but always 2 steps behind closing down and did nothing with the ball... 

jags for me though. Immense 

9 hours ago, Btay said:

I thought Davies was terrible personally. Typical energy and running but always 2 steps behind closing down and did nothing with the ball... 

jags for me though. Immense 

Even as one of Davies biggest fans I thought he was poor. He got better towards the end but I just thought he was really wasteful. 

On 08/04/2018 at 19:46, Bailey said:

Even as one of Davies biggest fans I thought he was poor. He got better towards the end but I just thought he was really wasteful. 

My thoughts exactly. I’ve said before I don’t him having a bad game to learn from it - but he’s stagnated quite a lot since “that run” again City...

needs to play in a team on the front to be judged properly