IGNORED

Swansea (Away) Saturday April 14th

markjazzbassist

Only swans have scored less goals than us during the time sam has been in charge.  I think it will be a full lifeless affair.  Defend and hope for a clean sheet and a point to a club we should be smashing.  I’ve lost most of the hope I had for Everton.  This is the lineup I’d like to see if he decides to have a go.

Pickford

coleman Jags keane baines

Walcott Gana davies Vlasic

Tosun   DCL

13 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Only swans have scored less goals than us during the time sam has been in charge.  I think it will be a full lifeless affair.  Defend and hope for a clean sheet and a point to a club we should be smashing.  I’ve lost most of the hope I had for Everton.  This is the lineup I’d like to see if he decides to have a go.

Pickford

coleman Jags keane baines

Walcott Gana davies Vlasic

Tosun   DCL

Chances we will see that lineup are about as good as me bedding Rihanna and Nicki Minaj at the same time.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Surely we should be given Klaassen and Vlasic a minimum of 45 minutes in this game, we are safe now and 7th is out of our reach realistically so let's see more of the players in the wings, we have an ideal opportunity to do a bit of experimenting.

Exactly, we need to start preparing for next season.

I would be pleased to see Klaassen and Vlasic get on the pitch, but very surprised if either gets substantial minutes.  Vlasic seems to have disappeared during Allardyce’s tenure.  I don’t get it.

I’d guess Allardyce still somehow hopes to be our manager next season, and thinks his only chance is to finish the season well, getting to 8th and challenging for 7th, even if we come up just short.  After all, our final 5 fixtures are all winnable, theoretically.  Weak teams, but also desperate in most cases.

We’re more likely to see the Schneiderlin-Gana duo than Klaassen or Vlasic.  I’ll guess .......

Pickford

Coleman   Keane   Jagielka   Baines

Schneiderlin

Walcott            Rooney           Bolasie

Tosun       DCL

Second half subs - Gana, Davies, and then Niasse if behind, Funes Mori if ahead