IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) Monday April 23rd

markjazzbassist

10 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He would have been dignified without a £10m payout. It's called having a bit of class.  I would have liked him to say "don't worry about the severence".... be honest would you? I wouldn't. 

Sam is a classless lying prick who throws people under the bus. Martinez took responsibility. 

I dislike sam as much as you but let’s get it straight. I’d be dignified knowing my life is secure with the payout I got for being way over my head and getting sacked. I would be gushing unicorns out of my arsehole for what he got paid out. I don’t begrudge him for that though 

Just now, Finn balor said:

I dislike sam as much as you but let’s get it straight. I’d be dignified knowing my life is secure with the payout I got for being way over my head and getting sacked. I would be gushing unicorns out of my arsehole for what he got paid out. I don’t begrudge him 

But my point is Martinez isn't dignified because of a payoff..... he's dignified cos he's a good bloke. 

I fail to see how Bolasie is better than anyone is making him out to be.

He consistently sends in the same poor cross or dribbles into trouble and either passes back or loses possession. The majority of his short-range passes miss their target and he usually looks positionally clueless, which is difficult for a winger to even do. I don't get it.