IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

25 minutes ago, StevO said:

No one here ever lost their cool under pressure?

In a football context, no.  If I got clogged, I used to wait until the 85th minute to get my revenge. 1. No time for them to reciprocate.  2. If you got sent off it was only a 5 minute penalty for the team.  Mind you, in my day no one got sent off.  You would need to wield an axe or something to get sent off.

13 minutes ago, johnh said:

In a football context, no.  If I got clogged, I used to wait until the 85th minute to get my revenge. 1. No time for them to reciprocate.  2. If you got sent off it was only a 5 minute penalty for the team.  Mind you, in my day no one got sent off.  You would need to wield an axe or something to get sent off.

LOL john i literally blurted out laughing when i read that last part.  my wife thinks i'm crazy

53 minutes ago, StevO said:

Yes of course, but I dont see how you think a sneaky headbuty is ok.... at least Dunc did it for all to see.

And the manager barging Sterling, then after the fourth official spoke to him about it... smirked to his other seniors like he had just got one over on them. 

No I hope Everton don’t turn into a team or group like that. 

19 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I really don’t want any Colombians after that horrible display. Cancer of football 

We’ll tell James Rodriguez no as well then because the big Colombians tried to rough our poor players up. Balls! They were obviously under instruction to get under our skin and it almost worked. On evidence of this World Cup, I’d have Mina in a heartbeat - looks an excellent prospect.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

A lot of it was done totally pre-meditated with a very cool head though, scuffing the penalty spot while the rest of the team distracted to ref being a prime example.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Yes of course, but I dont see how you think a sneaky headbuty is ok.... at least Dunc did it for all to see.

And the manager barging Sterling, then after the fourth official spoke to him about it... smirked to his other seniors like he had just got one over on them. 

No I hope Everton don’t turn into a team or group like that. 

I don’t think it’s ok, I just think a disgrace to their country is a bit much. 

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

A lot of it was done totally pre-meditated with a very cool head though, scuffing the penalty spot while the rest of the team distracted to ref being a prime example.

That penalty spot thing made me laugh to be honest, it was just a bit pathetic to me. 

13 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t think it’s ok, I just think a disgrace to their country is a bit much. 

I was obviously a bit emotional, but I would be embarrassed to act like that and I feel Columbians should to.

but each to their own.

22 minutes ago, c1982 said:

We’ll tell James Rodriguez no as well then because the big Colombians tried to rough our poor players up. Balls! They were obviously under instruction to get under our skin and it almost worked. On evidence of this World Cup, I’d have Mina in a heartbeat - looks an excellent prospect.

Spot on, id take more than a few of their players.  

24 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Maybe that's why they lost the penalty shoot-out.

48 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I was a bit pissed last night ha ha. Mina and the rest were cunts. But I’d love him being a cunt against the red shite. Didn’t realise he played for Barca. Looks a good player 

Pretty sure we were linked during Martinez’s reign, obviously before Mina went to Barca.

9 hours ago, Haiku said:

Guys you are biased. That's what I call a cunt:

Henderson clearly overreacting here, cmon. Holding his forehead, I thought he might lost an eye from that headbutt in the chin. Dele Ali and Pickford wasting time at the end made the equalizer look totally deserved.

Let someone headbutt you under the chin and see how it feels 

What a load of bollocks!!

18 hours ago, Finn balor said:

That McGuire one is a good one! U stopped it convienently before you see him waggle his finger at the red and tell him it wasn’t a penno. He was expecting contact but it never came. With the Henderson one, why should he stay on his feet? That was violent conduct end of 

I love that expecting contact. I have played footy for God knows how many years and I have never gone over like I have been shot because I was "expecting contact". He is diving and he was wagging his finger to try and get away with not being booked not because he was trying to "protect himself".

9 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Let someone headbutt you under the chin and see how it feels 

What a load of bollocks!!

Easily could have bitten his tounge or potentially damaged his teeth too. Clear red card!

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I love that expecting contact. I have played footy for God knows how many years and I have never gone over like I have been shot because I was "expecting contact". He is diving and he was wagging his finger to try and get away with not being booked not because he was trying to "protect himself".

Easily could have bitten his tounge or potentially damaged his teeth too. Clear red card!

Exactly

I genuinely can't even comprehend some people taking pot shots at our lads public and professionals fucking mental or I must be if interpreted the whole game wrong 

Anyway fuck Columbia their off home! 

I’ve played football all my life. Played against many professionals and at a semi pro level.

I have raced into challenges and had to avoid tackles many times to save my legs. I have also bombed forward with the ball and had to side step bad tackles and gone to ground as it was important to keep my legs.

Not saying that McGuire was honest or not... just saying it’s easy to judge.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Exactly, red card all day long. Contact to the face is contact to the face, no matter how hard. I’ve had flicks to the bottom of the jaw that felt like they broke it..... while I’ve had an elbow on the cheek bone, and asked the player if his elbow is ok?

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Looks like Kenedy is going back to Newcastle on loan without option to buy.  Could have done a shift here for a year. 

Still waiting on that LB. Anyone know if Robinson is with the first team or is he with the youth squad in Spain?

When I read through the list of U23s with the senior squad I dont remember seeing his name. 

I have seen pictures of Connolly, Dowell, Beni and Pennington but not Robinson.