Who is this Wendell guy?

Mr. Wendal has freedom
A free that you and I think is dumb
Free to be without the worries of a quick to diss society
For Mr. Wendal's a bum
His only worries are sickness
And an occasional harassment by the police and their chase
Uncivilized we call him
But I just saw him eat off the food we waste.

35 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

David Henan released? I remember what a long and complicated process it was to sign that guy, I was hoping he'd have ended up worth all the effort. 

yeah he's gone.  loan to olympiakos and all and nothing came of it.  roberto missed on the youngsters mostly, henen foulds leandro only one he got right was holgate.

I constantly say it, but most youngsters don’t make it at this level. There will only be around 500 players in the premier league, it’s hard enough staying there as a pro. It’s extremely hard to get there as a young lad. It’s so much easier to just go and buy a player ready to go than risk a young lad.

While Tom Davies, DCL, Jonjoe Kenny and Mason Holgate are in the team we are doing well.

Wouldn't be Yerry Mina a good CB for Everton? Tall, his jump reach is good as well, fast enough for PL as far as I see, passionate... He is linked to Fenerbahce (loan deal) however it could be a good addition to Everton as well. Turkish media says the deal is done but Spanish sources say he doesn't want to play in Turkish League and prefers EPL, so it can be a good deal.

12 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

Wouldn't be Yerry Mina a good CB for Everton? Tall, his jump reach is good as well, fast enough for PL as far as I see, passionate... He is linked to Fenerbahce (loan deal) however it could be a good addition to Everton as well. Turkish media says the deal is done but Spanish sources say he doesn't want to play in Turkish League and prefers EPL, so it can be a good deal.

He’s looked very good this tournament. He wouldn’t be a bad pick up at all.