IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

IN: Lossl, Gomes, Delph, Gbamin, Kean
OUT: Vlasic, Galloway, Robinson, Sambou, Lookman, Gana, J Williams 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: Kenny, Sandro, Adedoyin, Dowell, JVirginia, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Bowler, Broadhead
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen, Nicolas Hansen, Kieran Phillips, Korede Adedoyin, Mackenzie Hunt
CONTRACT EXT: Davies, Foulds, Ouzounidis, Baines, Mampala, Bowler, Broadhead

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Jags(SheffieldUtd), A Williams, Lavery(Linfield), Hewelt(Meidz Legnica), JHilton(Blackburn), Charsley, Mathis(Rodez), Kiersey(Walsall), Bramall, Renshaw

Spent: 82.5m

Received: 67.5m

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

IN: Lossl, Gomes, Delph, Gbamin, Kean
OUT: Vlasic, Galloway, Robinson, Sambou, Lookman, Gana, J Williams 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: Kenny, Sandro, Adedoyin, Dowell, JVirginia, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Bowler, Broadhead
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen, Nicolas Hansen, Kieran Phillips, Korede Adedoyin, Mackenzie Hunt
CONTRACT EXT: Davies, Foulds, Ouzounidis, Baines, Mampala, Bowler, Broadhead

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Jags(SheffieldUtd), A Williams, Lavery(Linfield), Hewelt(Meidz Legnica), JHilton(Blackburn), Charsley, Mathis(Rodez), Kiersey(Walsall), Bramall, Renshaw

Spent: 82.5m

Received: 67.5m

Jesus that’s good business add Henry, McCarthy who have hardly played. That probably a plus of £5 mill or so. Get the right back in on loan. That’s a centre back a winger and maybe just maybe another midfielder. Could be a net spend of £100 mill maybe £130 with sales of Tosun, besic, Bolasie etc. It could be less. 

3 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

So quiet on many names: Cuco Bolasie Connolly Pennington Besic Mirallas Schneiderlin

Some rumors: Niasse Cenk 

I'm kind of torn on Schneiderlin. He gave us some pretty good minutes especially late in the season and what I have seen n the preseason. He looks like he can still have value to us beyond a transfer fee. I never would have said that in the January window.

16 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

So quiet on many names: Cuco Bolasie Connolly Pennington Besic Mirallas Schneiderlin

lots of deadwood still to shift.  also note martina mirallas niasse stek are out of contract next summer, so we just need to loan them (not likely we can get a sale for much of anything) to get the wages gone before they are released.

10 minutes ago, Ghoat said:

I'm kind of torn on Schneiderlin. He gave us some pretty good minutes especially late in the season and what I have seen n the preseason. He looks like he can still have value to us beyond a transfer fee. I never would have said that in the January window.

im with you, he was valuable and showed he can fight, if he wants first team time let him go if he's willing to be a backup let's keep him.

4 hours ago, Ghoat said:

Yeh bit late to replace and he’s more reliable than McCarthy or besic. Good second half to the season, so no issues with him in the back up Cm spot.

Iwobi Smalling.... what the fucks going on 

We're going to end up having our pants pulled down now by clubs thinking/knowing we're panicking after missing out and making massive bids for other players 

Hope it's all a smokescreen to make Steve Parish put his massive bag of cocaine down and see sense 

6 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Officially "What the fuck"

That is all.

I can only imagine the spike and readership and clicks as the transfer window closes and fans get all jittery, and "reporters" feed the supporter's angst. Papers (click ads) don't sell themselves!

Man U won’t let smalling go. They just paid 80m for Maguire and Smalling has stats that are pretty much exactly the same. They will partner each other next season.

Iwobi is a good player, not as good as Zaha but less than half the price too. 30m is a good price for him. 

Much rather have Zaha though.

18 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Completely lost track the other windows end later. Benefits us (uk) teams big time as we can fill squads and then become sellers. Plenty of time to offload most of the names above. 

48 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Completely lost track the other windows end later. Benefits us (uk) teams big time as we can fill squads and then become sellers. Plenty of time to offload most of the names above. 

True but eliminates leverage. Many will go for less to European clubs who can’t pay as much because there’s no premier league interest to compete against.

4 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

True but eliminates leverage. Many will go for less to European clubs who can’t pay as much because there’s no premier league interest to compete against.

Agreed to an extent. Ultimately the seller holds the power so if we don’t get the price we want the player stays. The foreign markets (almost) always pay less than domestic anyways.